[ROM] [4.4.2][KK] AOSB KitKat (PROBAM) [CM+PA+AOKP+All-in-One]

Guest EloYGomeZ

Guest Lahiru Dulshan

thank you I'll try it.but my brothers phone got restart twice automatically after flash.but my phone working perfectly.my one also restarted twice first day with this rom.is it harm & is it bug?

• 2 months later...
Guest LordMCDonald

Can you guys tell me that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 without flashing any other Audio drivers etc.? And is the battery time as good as SlimKat 7.2?

Edit: And do Updates come anymore?

Edited by LordMCDonald

Guest LotR656

Can you guys tell me that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 without flashing any other Audio drivers etc.? And is the battery time as good as SlimKat 7.2?

Edit: And do Updates come anymore?

I know that battery on this rom is better then on Slimkat.

Guest LotR656

Okay that sounds good. Now I wanna know that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 :-)

Ups, sorry man, I thought it is AOSP MOD. But if you are not satisfied with slimkat you have nothing to lost. Maybe if you flash custom kernel on slimkat, that will help you for your battery life.

Guest LordMCDonald

Well the Display On Time on SlimKat is really good (with the X-Longer 1800 mAh battery). I have always 5h15min+ DOT but I wanna try some new ROMS

Guest fonz93

Every time I flashed this ROM it failed and error is about updater-binary

I tested many updater-binary's but got same error

It gaves on the updater-binary because the flashing process is not able to complete the updater-script process, did you modify something in the updater-script? did you try to download again the whole ROM?

Edited by fonz93

Guest shayan4shayan

It gaves on the updater-binary because the flashing process is not able to complete the updater-script process, did you modify something in the updater-script? did you try to download again the whole ROM?

No I only flashed ROM

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest ismayDelight

Its amaizing rom,,but when install it cant finish and stack in Aosb logo and cant start please help me the best way to install it for huawei y300 ,,and my recovery mod is Trwp please please please i love this rom help me.....i don know may be cause is your rom write u8951 not 8833