• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [4.4.2][KK] AOSB KitKat (PROBAM) [CM+PA+AOKP+All-in-One]

98 posts in this topic

Posted

thank you I'll try it.but my brothers phone got restart twice automatically after flash.but my phone working perfectly.my one also restarted twice first day with this rom.is it harm & is it bug?

Posted

it works.but why restart?

Posted

Does this ROM have random reboots when you use some hard apps (like skype) or games?

Posted

will it harmful?

Posted

will it harmful?

Well,it's very annoying ^_^

Posted

it's resparting when I'm doing with my phone.how can I fix?

Posted

it's resparting when I'm doing with my phone.how can I fix?

Maybe you can try some different kernel.

Posted (edited)

Can you guys tell me that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 without flashing any other Audio drivers etc.? And is the battery time as good as SlimKat 7.2?

Edit: And do Updates come anymore?

Edited by LordMCDonald

Posted

Can you guys tell me that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 without flashing any other Audio drivers etc.? And is the battery time as good as SlimKat 7.2?

Edit: And do Updates come anymore?

I know that battery on this rom is better then on Slimkat.

Posted

Okay that sounds good. Now I wanna know that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 :-)

Posted

Okay that sounds good. Now I wanna know that I can flash this ROM on my Ascend G330 :-)

Ups, sorry man, I thought it is AOSP MOD. But if you are not satisfied with slimkat you have nothing to lost. Maybe if you flash custom kernel on slimkat, that will help you for your battery life.

Posted

Well the Display On Time on SlimKat is really good (with the X-Longer 1800 mAh battery). I have always 5h15min+ DOT but I wanna try some new ROMS

Posted

AOSP mod or CarbonRom 4.2.2, they have better battery time.

Posted

Can anyone give me updater-binery of this ROM???

Posted

Every time I flashed this ROM it failed and error is about updater-binary

I tested many updater-binary's but got same error

Posted

Try mine

Or probably the updater-scrupt is wrong

Posted (edited)

Every time I flashed this ROM it failed and error is about updater-binary

I tested many updater-binary's but got same error

It gaves on the updater-binary because the flashing process is not able to complete the updater-script process, did you modify something in the updater-script? did you try to download again the whole ROM?

Edited by fonz93

Posted

It gaves on the updater-binary because the flashing process is not able to complete the updater-script process, did you modify something in the updater-script? did you try to download again the whole ROM?

No I only flashed ROM

Posted

just installed v 1.3.7 on my y300.

i found it a bit laggy, even when i change home screens :(

any ideas?

Posted

Isnt a ROM problem but smartphone problem

And we havent the video driver fully working ( UI and games lag )

Posted

Its amaizing rom,,but when install it cant finish and stack in Aosb logo and cant start please help me the best way to install it for huawei y300 ,,and my recovery mod is Trwp please please please i love this rom help me.....i don know may be cause is your rom write u8951 not 8833