[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

@kyan

Hey,

I've tried to download different keyboard but it doesn't solve the issue with croatian special letters. It seams that the library with letters is missing from rom.

Is there any way you can fix it or can i download that library to flash from somewhere?

As I said before, I tried to do this for a friend and I couldn't. It's probably quite simple but I really don't know where to start.

Guest predragiPredrag

From some strange reason I cannot install this ROM :( After third try I have gave up, I got always stuck at huawei logo...

Guest kyan31

From some strange reason I cannot install this ROM :( After third try I have gave up, I got always stuck at huawei logo.

Are you using CWM?

Guest predragiPredrag

Nope I am on TWRP, and last time I used your great rom I installed it over TWRP...so I don't know what has changed :/

Guest kyan31

Nope I am on TWRP, and last time I used your great rom I installed it over TWRP...so I don't know what has changed :/

On the first post it says CWM only next to B2.

Guest predragiPredrag

I have tried B1 with patch, and still nothing :( I am now on Baidu, because I needed my phone to work badly for this evening.

So I will try to install gbx again during next week :)

Guest laurisss

I have tried B1 with patch, and still nothing :( I am now on Baidu, because I needed my phone to work badly for this evening.

Well the patches make B1 - B2 so try without patches or just install cwm.

Guest kyan31

Its's not that hard to install CWM.

Guest predragiPredrag

Yep I know all that ;) I just needed phone pronto yesterday, so I will go back to gbx in mater of days :)

Guest kyan31

Yep I know all that ;) I just needed phone pronto yesterday, so I will go back to gbx in mater of days :)

Ah ok

Guest predragiPredrag

SO here I am back to this ROM :) and here is picture with calendar issue :/

BTW from some reason, screenshots are bad. But you can see that there is no text in all day notification in calendar, just thick bar.

post-1012004-0-68509000-1399329141_thumb

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest laurisss

SO here I am back to this ROM :) and here is picture with calendar issue :/

BTW from some reason, screenshots are bad. But you can see that there is no text in all day notification in calendar, just thick bar.

attachicon.gifscreenshot-1399326497999.png

Are you B2? Mine just works fine and there can be no text it's normal. And why are your nf bar icons yellow? Is that screenshot fault or did you flash something.

Guest laurisss

Ah ok

Hey kyan, i just wanted to ask do you have a custom rom on your s4? I am a bit nervous when i think about root,bootloader unlocking blah blah blah, on high end phones. I will buy an xperia z, or/if the price drops a bit LG G2 (wich wrecks s4 lol ;D). So yaah.

@kyan31 Can u please upload a gbxtreme official wallpaper? I accidently changed them and there is propably no way how to restore it ;). Thx

Guest predragiPredrag

Are you B2? Mine just works fine and there can be no text it's normal. And why are your nf bar icons yellow? Is that screenshot fault or did you flash something.

Yes, I ma on B2. But I remember that there is text for all day activity, and about that yellow color...this rom has problem with screenshots, known issue ;)

Guest kyan31

Hey kyan, i just wanted to ask do you have a custom rom on your s4? I am a bit nervous when i think about root,bootloader unlocking blah blah blah, on high end phones. I will buy an xperia z, or/if the price drops a bit LG G2 (wich wrecks s4 lol ;D). So yaah.

Yes i have a custom rom and custom kernel on my S4. I got my S4 for free so I wasn't concerned about the consequences of bricking etc, so if you want to do it - do it. Your choice.

Guest george109

Yes i have a custom rom and custom kernel on my S4. I got my S4 for free so I wasn't concerned about the consequences of bricking etc, so if you want to do it - do it. Your choice.

How did you get it for free?! :blink:  :huh:  ^_^  :o

Edited by george109

Guest guda

hello , im using CM11 KITKAT,i have the root well done and the bootloader unlocked oficial via huawei code, i need to downgrade to gb to install this rom or i can install it over this one? i will lose the root or the unlocked bootloader? i like cm11 but this room looks more fluid and stable... and the batery duration looks good too...  thanks

Guest laurisss

hello , im using CM11 KITKAT,i have the root well done and the bootloader unlocked oficial via huawei code, i need to downgrade to gb to install this rom or i can install it over this one? i will lose the root or the unlocked bootloader? i like cm11 but this room looks more fluid and stable... and the batery duration looks good too...  thanks

When you wrote "looks more fluid" .. lmao. GB is the fastest Android OS, and probably will be. You just need the downgrade zip to gb baseband, and you can find it in the first 4 or 3 threads in the g300 dev section. Just flash that and than gbxtreme. 

Guest guda

When you wrote "looks more fluid" .. lmao. GB is the fastest Android OS, and probably will be. You just need the downgrade zip to gb baseband, and you can find it in the first 4 or 3 threads in the g300 dev section. Just flash that and than gbxtreme.

Thanks for the quick reply :) i have another question , what about the bootloader? I have to unlock again?

Another question sorry , i installed supercharger v6 ,anda performance,gráfic and áudio tweaks, i Will lost that right? Can i install it. again or isnt a good ideia in this rom? Sorry about me english

Guest predragiPredrag

No need to downgrade to GB baseband, I am on 2030 ICS baseband and everything is working :) As stated in this topic several pages ago, this rom is multi baseband :)

Guest guda

No need to downgrade to GB baseband, I am on 2030 ICS baseband and everything is working :) As stated in this topic several pages ago, this rom is multi baseband :)

Thats good , what about the bootloader? I need to unlock again? And the tweaks?

Correct me if im wrong, reset factory/format system/install rom gbx/format cash/format delvik cash/ and after that its ok to install the superchargerV6 and the performance,gráfic,sound tweaks.?

Thanks for the tip ;)

Edited by guda