[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest predragiPredrag

I have only once unlocked bootloader, since then flashed bunch of roms :) First format everything, then instal ROM. I didn't try those tweaks, since it is GB and there is no need for them.

Also you must edit build.prop file before flashing rom:

There are two things to change:

-ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true  to false

ro.config.hw.security_volume=40 you can delete this line, because in GB roms that I used, and that were loud this line is missing in build.prop, and I assume it is capping max volume.

Guest dalyer

You only have to unlock the bootloader again if you ever do a full install of an ICS update.app (e.g. B952) which restores the original locked bootloader.

Otherwise no ROMs (that I know of anyway) will write the locked or hacked bootloader.

Guest kyan31

Thats good , what about the bootloader? I need to unlock again? And the tweaks?

Correct me if im wrong, reset factory/format system/install rom gbx/format cash/format delvik cash/ and after that its ok to install the superchargerV6 and the performance,gráfic,sound tweaks.?

Thanks for the tip ;)

The tweaks will be deleted with the flash, and i wouldn't recommend these tweaks on this ROM. I already optimized it enough and those tweaks will only make things worse. Just wipe, flash it and enjoy.

Guest guda

You only have to unlock the bootloader again if you ever do a full install of an ICS update.app (e.g. B952) which restores the original locked bootloader.

Otherwise no ROMs (that I know of anyway) will write the locked or hacked bootloader.

The tweaks will be deleted with the flash, and i wouldn't recommend these tweaks on this ROM. I already optimized it enough and those tweaks will only make things worse. Just wipe, flash it and enjoy.

I have only once unlocked bootloader, since then flashed bunch of roms :) First format everything, then instal ROM. I didn't try those tweaks, since it is GB and there is no need for them.

Also you must edit build.prop file before flashing rom:

thank you for the help and tips guys, sorry about all this questions, im a little bit noob , i bricked my phone 2 times and i dont want to go to the indian guy to fix it again lol

i will install this rom tomorow and i will come back here to give my feedback ;)

Guest kyan31

thank you for the help and tips guys, sorry about all this questions, im a little bit noob , i bricked my phone 2 times and i dont want to go to the indian guy to fix it again lol

i will install this rom tomorow and i will come back here to give my feedback ;)

Lol alright, no worries.

Guest laurisss

You took this bricked phone to fix ?  :huh:, be free and experiment, the update.zip allways works. But after installing that (official ics firmware) you will have to root unclok bootloader and cwm all again, an easy proccess if you do it with the unnoficial way - huaweig300.com, and everything works fine, no need to mess with that official way.

Edited by laurisss

Guest dalyer

an easy proccess if you do it with the unnoficial way - huaweig300.com, and everything works fine, no need to mess with that official way.

This is not true in the general case.

For MANY users unofficial bootloader unlock means 3G reboots and maybe other problems.

Only an official bootloader unlock is reliable in the general case.

If you get away with no 3G reboots etc. on the hacked one then you are just lucky.

Guest guda

You took this bricked phone to fix ?  :huh:, be free and experiment, the update.zip allways works. But after installing that (official ics firmware) you will have to root unclok bootloader and cwm all again, an easy proccess if you do it with the unnoficial way - huaweig300.com, and everything works fine, no need to mess with that official way.

i tried everything and no luck... the second time the indian guy from the store had really difficult job with the phone... 

Guest guda

Well this rom is super, i didnt need to downgrade , everything works fine, just one question:

- the email addon , its to the b895, without the downgrade will it works? or what is the name of that app in the playstore, i didnt found it..

Guest eddor1614

Hi

This is an amazing rom. It's working perfectly!

I only have 2 small issues.

First, mounts2sd doesn't work, I can't find why, but it never mounts the second ext2 partition.

Second, I can't overclock CPU, I'm on baseband 2030.

I this all normal?

Thanks.

Guest kyan31

Hi

This is an amazing rom. It's working perfectly!

I only have 2 small issues.

First, mounts2sd doesn't work, I can't find why, but it never mounts the second ext2 partition.

Second, I can't overclock CPU, I'm on baseband 2030.

I this all normal?

Thanks.

OC is only for 109808, and i've never used any mounting tools on this phone so i'm not the guy to ask for help on that. 

Guest dalyer

Well this rom is super, i didnt need to downgrade , everything works fine, just one question:

- the email addon , its to the b895, without the downgrade will it works? or what is the name of that app in the playstore, i didnt found it..

Why not just backup (in CWM), install, try and if anything goes wrong revert to the backup?

Guest kyan31

Yes the addon will work fine, just flash it with a dalvik wipe and enjoy.

Guest moro1957

I come from CM11, this is the best rom I ever tried... :P

only a stupid question, I can not install some apps, for example, whatsApp, I have to update Gapp or are included in the Rom? :blush: 

Guest laurisss

I come from CM11, this is the best rom I ever tried... :P

only a stupid question, I can not install some apps, for example, whatsApp, I have to update Gapp or are included in the Rom? :blush:

The gapps are included. What do you mean you can't install some apps? (People, just say all the info..) Are you getting a error in gplay or what? Try clearing gplay data and cache.

Guest moro1957

Yesterday I wasn't able to see some apps in play store, no way to download, today all works fine...

Thank you 

Guest kyan31

Yesterday I wasn't able to see some apps in play store, no way to download, today all works fine...

Thank you

Glad it's working well for you now :)

Guest kyan31

Kyan31 can you tell me how  turn off default GBXStatistic? 

get a launcher like nova, and make a new activity. then search for the gbx statistics and make the new shortcut. then open it and disable. I forgot to make a shortcut embedded in the settings like in all my other roms.

Guest dalyer

What do you want to delete and why?

There are many existing (device specific and generic) tutorials on how to modify framework-res.apk that might be of interest here.

Google for them.

E.g.:

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/tool-to-make-modifying-framework-res-a-little-easier-for-beginners/

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2010679

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1840098

etc...

Edited by dalyer