[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

post-969101-0-92604700-1391370575_thumb.

Hey guys, I haven't really been doing much around here, but i'm back and I've cooked up a little something for all of you. Presenting GBXtreme™ for the Huawei Ascend G300 :)

post-969101-0-81994900-1391371940_thumb.post-969101-0-36104800-1391367525_thumb.post-969101-0-55240500-1391372053_thumb.post-969101-0-60762600-1391371970_thumb.post-969101-0-35843600-1391367551_thumb.post-969101-0-92627100-1391367543_thumb.post-969101-0-56046300-1391367633_thumb.post-969101-0-77782400-1391367562_thumb.post-969101-0-48131500-1391367619_thumb.

Features:

Built on Gingerbread B895 Stock

Deodexed, Busyboxed, rooted, and zipaligned as standard

Ouch Kernel v1.0

Swipe Away Notifcations by Hippy Dave

Completely overhauled UI, Minimal CyanBread

SpringSteel font

Screenshot & Reboot to Recovery in power menu

Latest Google apps built in, stripped other apps that'll be available in flashable form

Stock AOSP apps such as:

• Mms
  • Launcher
  • Browser
  • Calender
  • Calculator
  • Camera
  • Music & Video
  • Few others

Many performance fixes and enhancements such as:

• Fixed laggy loading spinners
  • Scrolling smoothness improved a lot
  • RAM use is more efficient
  • Less background battery drain
  • Better screen clarity - Bravia Engine™
  • Modified DSP Manager - newer and better audio libs
  • Adblocking hosts file - Use adaway to keep it p to date
  • Latest superuser binaries and SuperSU application
  • More technical background stuff you probably dont care about

Lots of fun stuff too such as:

• Built in overclocking tool, header to access it is in settings similar to CM.
  • CyanogenMod 11 ringtones, notification tones and alarms
  • KitKat UI tones such as camera shutter etc.
  • New easteregg, probably the best feature (bein' sarcastic here)
  • CM statistics, mainly for me. I'd just like to know how many people use my ROMs  :P

And more will hopefully come soon, but I am a student so there will not be frequent updates. However small important fixes etc. will be looked apon frequently as this is my daily rom, OTA updates will be introduced in the next build.

Upcoming features (hopefully)

• CM Toggles - The code is very difficult, so there is a high chance ill never figure this out. Why did 'lidroid' have to build for a TouchWiz device?  :ph34r:  :lol:
  • GBX Hub - hopefully some added functionality to stock GB, also no promises. This is something i'd have to invest a lot of time into which I don't have much of these days. I'm sure you all understand.
  • Themed phone, unfortunately the phone is the only app which is not themed at all. It looks like stock huawei. The phone app gives a bit of trouble when trying to compile, so themeing it may be impossible.
  • OTA updates

And, finally the downloads:

Prerequisites

• You must have a custom recovery, CWM or TWRP

Downloads

B1 - DOWNLOAD  MD5: 5300e4831256c25637f165a985365099

B2 - DOWNLOAD MD5: cafc07474ce5a7993eff9f2b7554e13d - CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY! CWM ONLY!

Swipe Away Notifictions Addon - By Hippy Dave - DOWNLOAD

PATCHES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE ALREADY ON B1! NOT NEEDED FOR B2 USERS!

PATCH 1 - DOWNLOAD MD5: c66826f45d565ed5b33022eafcd4bf0a - FLASH ME FIRST

PATCH 2 - DOWNLOAD MD5: 86a8b06692f1490295c11d387115dbf6 - FLASH ME SECOND

• fixed MMS, now based on themed huawei mms apk
  • corrected ram size in settings
  • fixed downloads
  • removed battery icon from calendar
  • restored stock mms icon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Installation Instructions:

1. Copy downloaded rom to your SD card
  2. Boot into recovery
  3. Wipe data/factory reset, wipe system
  4. Wipe dalvik and cust
  5. Choose file from SD card and select rom - let it install
  6. Then choose file from SD again, and choose the patch
  7. Wait for installation to finish, flash any other chosen addons on top and boot
  8. Give the device an extra 5 minutes to freshen up after boot and start using  ^_^

Please Read

If you enjoy my work, please press that little +1 button in the bottom right of this post. Press all of my posts if you want, that would actually be great :lol:. It improves my reputation on this forum, and its free. It's just like the THANKS button on XDA. If you really enjoy my work and don't mind sending me some £££, I have a PayPal donate link in my signature. Whatever you do, just don't download without doing the above. It's not nice as I put a lot of effort into this, and i'm not obliged to share it. Thanks :)

Alright, happy downloading!

Edited by kyan31

Credits:

~ Tillaz - I forked some stuff from his AtomicMod rom, screenshot and reboot to recovery to be precise :P

~ Jsevi - used his updater script in my GB repack, and grabbed some of his addons

~ Garnt - for compiling the latest CM7 system apps

~ Kra1o5 - Awesome ouch kernel

~ Chainfire - SuperSU

Addons:

Apps

FONTS

I recommend flashing the stock Huawei fonts if you have visual artifacts in certain languages such as Greek.

Edited by kyan31

Haha , cool ill give it try just to charge battery and finish game :D, but cant u make it 2030 ? i dont wanna scrouve something with changing baseband

yes, just flash this after flashing the rom

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=86450

(thanks tillaz)

GJ kyan, I'll give this a try cuz my g300 is worse than ur arse

Wat.jpg

post-969101-0-78720100-1391372810.png

Edited by kyan31

I know someone will ask for this eventually, so here:

post-969101-0-11856400-1391372534_thumb.

ondemand governor, 1228mhz oc, 16GB class 2 SD

Lol  :D

Rom features look cool, i just hate the ugly launcher  :)

I never use the stock launcher of any rom, but I wanted to keep things as AOSP as possible :)

Edited by kyan31

wait is 109808 better then 2030 i dont really get that ?

If using this on the 2030 baseband, you will NOT have OC and maybe soe signal issues. 109808 is designed for GB, 2030 is ICS+

I know someone will ask for this eventually, so here:

attachicon.gifscreen_20140118_2214.png

ondemand governor, 1228mhz oc, 16GB class 2 SD

I never use the stock launcher of any rom, but I wanted to keep things as AOSP as possible

Probably stupid question but what does that mean ?

Probably stupid question but what does that mean ?

Its a benchmark  :ph34r:  :P

It stress tests various parts of your device and gives you a final overall score. The higher the score, the better your device. The reason it says poor is because this device in general is poor, it'll say that on every rom here :lol:

Hey man, installed rom flashed zip after streight after and still 2030, but atleast it works nice, and i do like it.I am loosing and getting signal every 2 mins but rom is really really smooth, love unlocking

Hey man, installed rom flashed zip after streight after and still 2030, but atleast it works nice, and i do like it.I am loosing and getting signal every 2 mins but rom is really really smooth, love unlocking

The signal thing is due to you being on the 2030 baseband. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it. Use Jsevi's downgrade zip to downgrade to 109808 via recovery, it wont affect your rom. It just simply downgrades your baseband.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

Edited by kyan31

This will install GB baseband (B895), GB bootloader and CWM5 recovery.

I dont wanna mess with with bootloader here and cwm, im xinyh .

it doesnt matter if you are on hynix. only cwm 6 affects hynix devices, not cwm 5.

k will do it

alright, there's nothing to be afraid of. This method was made way before CWM6 R4+ or cm11, so hynix bricks didnt even exist then - i'm implying that it wont brick anything basically.

Edited by kyan31

alright, there's nothing to be afraid of. This method was made way before CWM6 R4+ or cm11, so hynix bricks didnt even exist then.

It worked im on 109808, but i got sooo freaked out, when it standed on huawei logo then turned off again logo, then booted, then 2 sec after boot it restarted phone and now is normal , my heart litteraly stoped for a minute in there.

It worked im on 109808, but i got sooo freaked out, when it standed on huawei logo then turned off again logo, then booted, then 2 sec after boot it restarted phone and now is normal , my heart litteraly stoped for a minute in there.

Haha, it always does that. It's normal, anyway glad you got it working :)

Haha, it always does that. It's normal, anyway glad you got it working :)

cool,ty, hey how can isee on market apps that cost money ? i dont have credit card-paypal-visa..... or google wallet or smthing like that only e-mail . :) :) :)

cool,ty, hey how can isee on market apps that cost money ? i dont have credit card-paypal-visa..... or google wallet or smthing like that only e-mail . :) :) :)

Just click the app and it will say the price on the green download button.

P.s try to stay on topic, this kind of question is more general android' :D