Problem install TPT

Guest Reveal1989

Guest Reveal1989

Hello

I have a ZTE Blade, and was trying to install CyanogenMod 10.2, but I notice that I have a 160MB system partition. Have I downloaded the TPT for equipment "G1-G2 v10f" and unzip the root of the SD card. When I turn on the machine by pressing vol up + menu, only connects with the symbol of android and not going there.

How can I resolve the situation? Have also tried to install the 10.1 but I can not install GAPPS, always says (bad) when I am installing the clockworkmod, and aborts the installation!

thank you

Guest ExCaL1BuR

I have the same problem ..... In my case I want to reduce the system size from 220 to 180 .....  And after i extract the zip file to the root of the sdcard and then shut it down, remove the battery for 5 seconds and then hold vol + and menu key and then the power it up but the phone just boots normaly....

The frustration is that NOBODY tell what keys to press correctly.

Chears

Guest killadroid

I have the same problem ..... In my case I want to reduce the system size from 220 to 180 ..... And after i extract the zip file to the root of the sdcard and then shut it down, remove the battery for 5 seconds and then hold vol + and menu key and then the power it up but the phone just boots normaly....

The frustration is that NOBODY tell what keys to press correctly.

Chears

why would u want to reduce size?

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Because free space on system is space wasted.... is more usefull on data to install apps....

But everyone tells to press the menu button ( the middle one ) with rhe volume + before the power button , but that dosn´t work for me ... the phone just boots up normaly.

By the way My phone is Libra ( the 5 mpx one )

• 3 months later...
Guest Schwedenbitter

Check page 25 of the Cyanogenmod11 thread, my TPT could work for you.

Could you please give a link to that thread/post? Thanks!

I got the same problem. Once I could use a TPT to reduce the size from 220 to 160 MB. I worked just fine. But right now I need 180 MB for this ROM. I extracted v10f from here to the root of my µsd card and tried a restart with buttons vol+ and menu pressed several time - without success. It's idle to look for a page 25 in a thread, if you are in the internet, where one can use links.

• 5 months later...