What Android 4.4 KitKat based ROMs are you using ?

Guest execpwd

Guest execpwd

So, I opened this topic in order to find out what custom ROMs you, the people of Modaco, use. 

I am currently using stock 4.4 kitkat, along with Xposed Framework and some modules like : GravityBox , XblastTools and xuimod. I really want to change my ROM, but I have no idea what should I go for ... I want something customisable ( like ParanoidAndroid or CM 11 - ThemeChooser option is great ) but also fast and stable. 

Thank you very much for your responses.

My best regards, Christian.

So, I opened this topic in order to find out what custom ROMs you, the people of Modaco, use. 

I am currently using stock 4.4 kitkat, along with Xposed Framework and some modules like : GravityBox , XblastTools and xuimod. I really want to change my ROM, but I have no idea what should I go for ... I want something customisable ( like ParanoidAndroid or CM 11 - ThemeChooser option is great ) but also fast and stable. 

Thank you very much for your responses.

My best regards, Christian.

Hey Christian

I'm still on a 4.3 custom ROM & was thinking about going stock 4.4 with Xposed as I feel I spend too much time following/flashing new ROM's.

What is it that make you want to move away from your existing setup?

Cheers, Paul

Guest execpwd

Hey Christian

I'm still on a 4.3 custom ROM & was thinking about going stock 4.4 with Xposed as I feel I spend too much time following/flashing new ROM's.

What is it that make you want to move away from your existing setup?

Cheers, Paul

Hello Paul 

I am a pretty big fan of CyanogenMod based ROMs , and I was thinking about going towards DirtyUnicorns ROM. I really like the 'ThemeChooser' mod from CM ( nice themes out there )

Also , the performances tweaks are really nice ( involving a custom kernel too ). 

The 'goodies' from custom roms attract me too, and that's why I started this topic.

ATM , I am using the stock 4.4.2 rom with GBox , Auto hide softkeys , Phab7 , SoftKeyZ and some flashed mods , and I am pretty happy with it, but as anyone would do , I want the best out of my tablet.

Regards , Christian