mike-kt

second battery

mike-kt    1

Did you see any second battery to this model zte blade V on ebay ? Or can i buy battery for another model?

thx

Edited by mike-kt

djfnz    40

Use external battery charger! Example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2600-Portable-Power-bank-External-Battery-charger-for-Iphone-5-4-4s-Samsung-HTC-/330991858258?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&hash=item4d10a6f252

Or i think the Blade 3 battery its compatible with Blade V.

Edited by djfnz

stanno    0

Or i think the Blade 3 battery its compatible with Blade V.

Can anyone confirm the Blade 3 battery works before I order?

shiftyc    18

Can anyone confirm the Blade 3 battery works before I order?

Comparing pictures of the Blade 3 battery to my Blade V, I don't know whether the physical size is the same, but the mAh, Wh and voltages are all different.  Personally, I wouldn't risk it.

This one looks almost identical to my battery, same numbers and almost identical part number.  So if you can find a spare for a ZTE N909, I think that would be a better bet.

Please note that this is just research, I haven't tried one so you do so at your own risk.  But compare it to your own Blade V battery and I think you'll agree it's the same.

shiftyc    18

You're welcome.  If you find and buy one, let us all know if it works!

I did a quick search on Amazon UK and they only sell compatible Chinese ones.  Might be worth a punt, but they're only 1600mAh instead of 1800, so they're unlikely to last quite so long between charges.