Tippon

Restoring SMS messages after a crash

Tippon    1

I know this is a long shot, but my phone crashed a few weeks back and I had to install a new ROM. I don't remember wiping the system or data partitions, so I'm hoping to get lucky. I use Backup to Gmail, but for some reason it wasn't backing up.

Is there any way to recover my lost messages? There's one important SMS there, but I wouldn't mind getting the others back too, if possible.

Thanks for any help :)

nowk    0

To recover lost text messages from HuaWei, you can use an android data recovery app to help. The sms were not really disappear, you can still recover them before they were overwritten by new data. Try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could get them back in few simple steps.

Edited by nowk

Elenatalo    0

Usually deleting is a soft delete and deleted data are just marked as available storage for new coming data. If it was deleted not a long ago, then there are still chances to get them back.  Renewandroid sms recovery android.

Edited by Elenatalo

rewa    0

For the lost data,  if you have synced the data before, you can recover from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods, or you can also try third-party data recovery programs to recover deleted text messages.

Edited by rewa