[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest AmbientGhe

Hey I am interested in using your ROM but I have a few questions because this is my first ROM.

I've unlocked the bootloader and rooted my device, is that all that's needed to install this ROM?
I've managed to get my idle RAM usage down to 210mb on average, and my free internal memory to around 850mb using only root privileges, can your ROM improve these?
Also, I may be mistaken but I heard somewhere that if you want to install things from the app store, you'll have to flash them separately, is that the case with this ROM?

Thank you very much.

Guest crissstian96

This rom was perfect, but the update has ruined it. Now all those effects when I down the notification bar make it lagful.

Where are the settings of Trebuchet launcher? In the old version they were in the settings menu, but now they have disappeared. 

How can I restore the old notification bar?

Ps. the battery life is worsened.

This was the best rom. I'm sorry.

Guest demez

Does anyone know if I can just copy the MMS.apk file from Dani's rom and install it on another to replace the default messaging without any issues? I ask because I don't have a data plan but I have unlimited SMS/MMS so I need to turn on data every time I want to send an MMS or receive and then turn it off and it's very annoying. Something in Dani's messaging app allows me to send and receive MMS without having to enable data so I would like to use the same app on another rom as unfortunately I have too many issues with wifi not working on this rom so I want to change.

Guest wbrambley

Does anyone know if I can just copy the MMS.apk file from Dani's rom and install it on another to replace the default messaging without any issues? I ask because I don't have a data plan but I have unlimited SMS/MMS so I need to turn on data every time I want to send an MMS or receive and then turn it off and it's very annoying. Something in Dani's messaging app allows me to send and receive MMS without having to enable data so I would like to use the same app on another rom as unfortunately I have too many issues with wifi not working on this rom so I want to change.

Have you tried this?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/369531-MMS-Data-fix

Guest wbrambley

I just installed it, it works great, the only issue is I still get those annoying provider sms notifcations that an app is attempting to use data whereas the Messaging app on this rom did not give me that issue.

I don't get provider SMS notifications so I can't help you there. Is it possible to opt out?

Guest sheikhsamiullah

PLEAS PLEAS HELP ME! 

this rom (fluffy rom v1) is really really great but i have some questions,  i have installed cm pure performances on my y300 with fluffy rom v1 can cm pure performances can hurt my device?  if yes then should i flash the rom again?

and in fluffy rom v1 on Y300 the light of  touch keys (back , home, and settings)  are not working what should i do? to get the light working?

Guest sheikhsamiullah

why does this rom (fluffy rom v1) on Y300 does not turns off the core 1 (second proccessor) when its not needed?  NEED HELP!

Guest fonz93

why does this rom (fluffy rom v1) on Y300 does not turns off the core 1 (second proccessor) when its not needed?  NEED HELP!

because is based on cm10 by kra1o5 and MP decision is disabled by default, if you want enable it with Trickster MOD

Edited by fonz93

Guest sheikhsamiullah

dani you said - for white notification bar activate "Kitkat theme" in settings => designs

bu ti can't find any "designs" in settings on fluffyrom v1 in y300. ANY ONE HELP ME PLEAS!

Guest sheikhsamiullah

because is based on cm10 by kra1o5 and MP decision is disabled by default, if you want enable it with Trickster MOD

from where i can get trickster mod?

Guest sheikhsamiullah

can u pleas tell me how to enable it with trickster MOD?

Guest fonz93

can u pleas tell me how to enable it with trickster MOD?

in trickster's last page there is the option to switch off/on the mp decision

Edited by fonz93

Guest sheikhsamiullah

pleas please help me really need help.

does the fluffy rom v2 has battery and wi-fi issues like the fluffy rom v1? I'm using a Y300.

please reply me as soon as possible because I'm not happy with v1 and need help

Guest demez

Wi-Fi issues yes, I think all CM 10, 10.1 and 10.2 have Wi-Fi issues, 11 seems better but still has issues. I think the Wi-Fi on the phone itself is terrible so every rom seems to have issues. As for battery, I don't find there's any issues on either version, version 1 update 3 is smoother on our phone that v2 though.

Guest mockingbird

Wi-Fi issues yes, I think all CM 10, 10.1 and 10.2 have Wi-Fi issues, 11 seems better but still has issues. I think the Wi-Fi on the phone itself is terrible so every rom seems to have issues. As for battery, I don't find there's any issues on either version, version 1 update 3 is smoother on our phone that v2 though.

For me Wi-Fi is perfectly fine on KitKat but on CM10.1 I get random disconnections...