Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fayis003

why y300-0000 not detecting 3g signals

5 posts in this topic

my ascend y300-0000 dualsim is not detecting 3g signals and cant use 3g

a month ago i had flashed b181 rom as the inbuilt rom got errors

i think this rom causing the problem with 3g signal or is it any hardware complaint, i meant any 3g antennea complaint ??

any valuable sugessions and help will be greatly appreciated

thankyou

I think your baseband is incorrect. I have the same problem with may G510. No 3G and cant hang up calls. I flashed all roms like cyanogn mod and problem is the same because i just flash some chinese rom and the rom changed the baseband. But now is work ok. I just flashed MIUI for g510, then flashed cyanogenmod and now i hawe 3G and working calls. Try flash some MIUI rom for your phone and then flash the rom what you want. I thing it's repare your problem with phone.
Sorry for ma english :)

but bro unfortunatly no one has cooked a custom rom for y300-0000 dual sim version yet

if we use custom roms like miui or cm the network signal wont work even 2g i had checked cm,miui roms before

all those roms are built for single sim versions :(

and i have to use the stock rom inorder to have a working signal and every thing fine exept the 3g

and i cant remember the exact rom version that was com with my y300 when purchased :(

but bro unfortunatly no one has cooked a custom rom for y300-0000 dual sim version yet

if we use custom roms like miui or cm the network signal wont work even 2g i had checked cm,miui roms before

all those roms are built for single sim versions :(

and i have to use the stock rom inorder to have a working signal and every thing fine exept the 3g

and i cant remember the exact rom version that was com with my y300 when purchased :(

you can use china miui for g510 directly from baidu (by seventh).., it supports dual sim variants

Edited by fonz93

it would be great if you give me the link to that thread or to file 

and one more query , 

can i flash it to my y300 ?