Sign in to follow this  
ZteLegend

Enabling internal storage

I realize why Konstat disabled it,but someone stole my SD card and until I buy a new one I need to storage my data on something. So is there some trick in build.prop which allows this? I won't mess with the system files,I know that's the same as deleting SYSTEM32 on pc...

I realize why Konstat disabled it,but someone stole my SD card and until I buy a new one I need to storage my data on something. So is there some trick in build.prop which allows this? I won't mess with the system files,I know that's the same as deleting SYSTEM32 on pc...

Let's be quite frank here: You're on a custom ROM, and therefore a rooted device. You also have (forgive me if I'm mistaken) a couple of gig on-board. I know KonstaT turned off access to that storage from a PC, but not on your phone. You CAN still use it. I just wouldn't advise doing much with it. Just make a folder in there somewhere, using the root explorer you've got. But get the new card asap. Even if you have to get a mere 2gb until you can get your hands on better, because you don't want to be using internal storage if you can get away with it - because if you've already got tons of apps installed, you might be dicing with trouble (storage-wise).

Let's be quite frank here: You're on a custom ROM, and therefore a rooted device. You also have (forgive me if I'm mistaken) a couple of gig on-board. I know KonstaT turned off access to that storage from a PC, but not on your phone. You CAN still use it. I just wouldn't advise doing much with it. Just make a folder in there somewhere, using the root explorer you've got. But get the new card asap. Even if you have to get a mere 2gb until you can get your hands on better, because you don't want to be using internal storage if you can get away with it - because if you've already got tons of apps installed, you might be dicing with trouble (storage-wise).

Ok thanks,I guess patience is not as bad as having a fu*ked up phone....and that wouldn't be the first time.