• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ALL] [MOD/Other] Disable/Enable *SWAP *zRam *Fstrim

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

can I enable / create swap on lewa os v5?

Posted · Report post

Only if the kernel supports swap ;)

Greetings

Posted · Report post

Is it possible install that script without a modified recovery like clockwork or TWRP?

Posted · Report post

If you want be sure, install from Play Store MemoryInfo-SwapCheck by Rohesoft International. It's free and will test your kernel if support swap.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Is it possible install that script without a modified recovery like clockwork or TWRP?

Open the archive and copy 77fstrim to the /system/etc/init.d/ directory. Make sure the file has -rwxrwxrwx permissions. Reboot. You should see a trim.log file in /data.

EDIT: This assumes your Android installation has init.d support enabled. Stock roms usually don't have that but there are root-requiring apps and scripts enabling that (you don't have to flash a kernel).

Edited by ferongr

Posted · Report post

Open the archive and copy 77fstrim to the /system/etc/init.d/ directory. Make sure the file has -rwxrwxrwx permissions. Reboot. You should see a trim.log file in /data.

EDIT: This assumes your Android installation has init.d support enabled. Stock roms usually don't have that but there are root-requiring apps and scripts enabling that (you don't have to flash a kernel).

-rwxrwxrwx permissions? Sorry?

Posted (edited) · Report post

File permissions. The file should have Read/Write/Execute permissions for all users. A root filemanager like ES can set them or you can input

su
chmod 777 /system/etc/init.d/77fstrim
in a terminal emulator. su so the terminal gains superuser permissions and the chmod command sets the necessary permisssions on the target file. Edited by ferongr

Posted · Report post

File permissions. The file should have Read/Write/Execute permissions for all users. A root filemanager like ES can set them or you can input

su
chmod 777 /system/etc/init.d/77fstrim
in a terminal emulator. su so the terminal gains superuser permissions and the chmod command sets the necessary permisssions on the target file.

very thanks

Posted · Report post

can you create a swap on cache script with 150mb? i tried to edit the 128one but after that the script dosent work :S

Posted · Report post

can you create a swap on cache script with 150mb? i tried to edit the 128one but after that the script dosent work :S

What's the error? Invalid Argument?

Posted · Report post

05-Swaponboot v2.1 [Cache 150mb].zip

Posted · Report post

yeah now is working thx ;). i write in the script 150000 thats why it didnt work

Posted · Report post

How about 4 swap files in parallel?

RPQHzmq.jpg

Posted · Report post

How about 4 swap files in parallel?

RPQHzmq.jpg

No se que quieres demostrar pero es bastante obvio que has editado la imagen del resultado de AnTuTu Benchmark... 

4yna6e4a.jpg

Posted · Report post

No se que quieres demostrar pero es bastante obvio que has editado la imagen del resultado de AnTuTu Benchmark... 

4yna6e4a.jpg

it isnt edited. is the new look of the score after latest update of antutu

Posted · Report post

4yna6e4a.jpg

What I want to show is that of 7200 initial points up a few points with this script. And the picture is not edited.

Posted · Report post

it isnt edited. is the new look of the score after latest update of antutu

What I want to show is that of 7200 initial points up a few points with this script. And the picture is not edited.

New design??

Oops! 

Sorry  :blush: I didn't know

Posted · Report post

Ty man for this. :)

post-1040745-0-72557800-1404214378_thumb

Posted · Report post

When swap partition get full. It lags like hell :( Nothing i can do to clear it?

Posted · Report post

When swap partition get full. It lags like hell :( Nothing i can do to clear it?

reboot.

Posted · Report post

reboot.

I know that. But nothing without a reboot?

Posted · Report post

Hi

Is possible to disable ZRAM without create a SWAP file ?

Benefits?

Thanks

Posted · Report post

• Disable zRAM

Download this file and install it by recovery.

or
Download this file and put it in /etc/init.d folder, then set the right permissions after this, restarts to apply changes.

• Disable zRAM Disabler

Disable zRAM Disabler.zip

what is that O-o which one disable zram finnaly disable zram disable or 09dis-zram

Posted · Report post

Please, read closely!!! If you dont know language use Google translate. One disable zRAM, other one enable it.

Posted · Report post

can i flash cache swap on stock rom ?