• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Best looking UI/Homeescreen setup

66 posts in this topic

Posted

My actual configuration

Which is the widget you are using?

Posted

@everyone: hey people! Share some description of your setup: launcher, widgets, icon set...

Posted

My actual configuration

please,tell me the name of your icon set?!

Posted

Which is the widget you are using?

'Tis called dashclock. It was originally made for lock screen widgets, but you can use it in your home screen too :)

Posted (edited)

'Tis called dashclock. It was originally made for lock screen widgets, but you can use it in your home screen too :)

Yes it's dashclock...launcher is nova and icon set is click UI...i removed status bar and use halo...i'm using c-rom from htcmania forum, there are a lot o cool ROM there! Edited by EniJ

Posted

post-1020868-1396489007421_thumb.jpg

Rom pac kk

Xperia interface launcher

I love Xperia style

Posted

post-1023682-0-77993300-1396496604_thumb

Posted

Here is my screen ;)

post-737167-13965276742985_thumb.jpg

Posted

Launcher:Open Home

Icon pack: GB extremepost-1012623-13965328145811_thumb.jpgpost-1012623-13965328331153_thumb.jpg

Posted

Can you provide a link for open home? the Store is full of themes for "aHome/open home" but I can't find the launcher...

Posted (edited)

post-1038692-13969394795439_thumb.jpg nova + xperia wallpaper Edited by squal

Posted

post-1038692-13969396744969_thumb.jpg

Posted

BdZMjet.png

Here's mine.

SlimKat 4.2

TouchWiz Launcher

ClickUI wallpapers

Weather&Clock Widget

Posted (edited)

After checking all the posts,i think i am the only guy here who want nokia X UI,. And i am currently on my stock,. Will restore my backup of previous rom soon and upload screenshots soon!!post-1033513-13971517176225_thumb.jpg

Edited by NaqiKiller

Posted

After checking all the posts,i think i am the only guy here who want nokia X UI,.And i am currently on my stock,. Will restore my backup of previous rom soon and upload screenshots soon!!{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1397151714641.jpg

People want beauty , you are the only one who wants uglyness. Damn even Touchwiz looks better than that nokia ui...

Posted

BdZMjet.png

Here's mine.

SlimKat 4.2

TouchWiz Launcher

ClickUI wallpapers

Weather&Clock Widget

Can you post a link of the launcher?

Posted (edited)

People want beauty , you are the only one who wants uglyness. Damn even Touchwiz looks better than that nokia ui...
Well you are right.... I dont like there launcher the-most,,,all i love in Nokia X Rom is their status bar and font style! I am gone bored of android stock status bar!! Edit If anyone will made such statusbar, i will prefer it more then flashing a rom! Edited by NaqiKiller

Posted

G510 100 B199 STOCK

HELLO!!!

post-1026576-0-52559500-1397200040_thumb

post-1026576-0-66794700-1397200041_thumb

Posted

G510-0100 and B199?!?

I think the 0100 Version of G510 have only B170.

Posted

if it's based on cyanogen,why not? you can try

Thats the problem,

I dont know how to Port.....

I read a lot by using but wasn't successful.

Posted

I talked to a lots of guys around on XDA...,

They tried to port for my device but when i tried,

It wasn't ported succesfully..

Now i think its not possible to port Nokia X rom for our device!

Posted (edited)

From time to time I would need to use a Vodafone SIM (when on call for work) in the SPV. Has anyone successfully managed to get Orange to unlock their SPV yet? How much did it cost? (I assume its around 35 quid + the rest of your contract up front?)
It might take less effort to simply port the systemui.apk I haven't got time to do it right now, but it's not too difficult if you know how to use Google :3 Once again, just a thought EDIT: then again... Nokia's done some weird stuff to those Nokia Xs so the systemui probably depends on other stuff in the ROM. Soo ignore all of what I just said Edited by TayoOnabule