laurisss

[Tweaks] A quest to make KitKat Smoooth

71 posts in this topic

Nobody knows. Google are really good at keeping secrets, I mean, they had everyone fooled with key lime pie :angry2:

Thats why i am screwing samsung for repairs on my battery that has nothing to do with the massive overheating that i did, and then voiding knox lol

:D :lol:

http://www.androidpit.com/android-5-0-lollipop-what-will-the-kitkat-successor-be-named

Lollipop, Lime Pie, Licorice, Lion, Laffy Taffy. I am going with Lollipop.

It would be so cool if somebody makes cyanogenmod 12 or something like that and make it for our g300.. lol :D But, there's no much hopes because of ram :\

Guys, next year i will buy my new phone wich one to choose? s3 or huawei ascend p6?

(p6) http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_ascend_p6-5467.php

(s3)http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php

I think i will go with the p6, because of the specs, 1 gb ram more, 1.5 quad vs 1.4 quad. Or maybe by that time i will afford an s4 .. 

http://geekaphone.com/compare/Huawei-Ascend-P6-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-Quad-Core, or is it just cheap s*** that huawei puts in ?

p6 has the battery incorporated, not removable, which sucks.

Why it Sucks? not really interested in the battery, but if you phones stuck in a boot loop? or stuck booting, then what ? hmmm interesting.

Why it Sucks? not really interested in the battery, but if you phones stuck in a boot loop? or stuck booting, then what ? hmmm interesting.

You can hold the power button for 10 seconds which is like removing the battery.

But built in batteries mean you can't carry a back up battery, you can't do repairs yourself without voiding the warranty, and you can't get extended batteries with extra mAh.

ok, and now for the specs, is samsung over-rated or huawei's 2 gb ram and 1.5 ghz processor is not that fast as samsung's? The battery or anything else i don't care about, just thinking wich one is faster. :\

http://www.findyogi.com/mobiles/comparison/huawei-ascend-p6-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-16gb-b954fb_b92aea

I guess i will be going for the huawei. The ram looks very attractive ,  ^_^

Edited by laurisss

There are  external batteryes with or without aditional solar panel for charging phone /tablet, with few USB ports for charging. And has alot of mAh. Some of them 10.000 mAh or over...

ok, and now for the specs, is samsung over-rated or huawei's 2 gb ram and 1.5 ghz processor is not that fast as samsung's? The battery or anything else i don't care about, just thinking wich one is faster. :\

http://www.findyogi.com/mobiles/comparison/huawei-ascend-p6-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-16gb-b954fb_b92aea

I guess i will be going for the huawei. The ram looks very attractive , ^_^

When are you planning to buy a device?

Well i think my decission will change because my garranty expires in 1 year 2 months, so by that time maybe i will be able to buy an s4 or something above s3 or p6.

Edited by laurisss

Well i think my decission will change because my garranty expires in 1 year 2 months, so by that time maybe i will be able to buy an s4 or something above s3 or p6.

Personally I would get the S3 or S4. It has a lot of development support, and it is also well known. Samsung's support are also excellent, and answer the phone within a minute, even at peak times. Unlike Huawei, who you have to email hundreds of times to get a reply. It also has better dev support

There isn't really any point planning a device to buy if you need to wait over a year to get it lol.

There isn't really any point planning a device to buy if you need to wait over a year to get it lol.

Yeah - Is it me, or do you think that with the S4 now, you cant believe how you managed to put up with the G300s sluggishness without hitting it against something or throwing it at a wall! lol

kyan31, you bought a new computer too? ... as you planned a year ago.

kyan31, you bought a new computer too? ... as you planned a year ago.

Yes, ages ago.

.. Is your rom really faster then cm 11? I don't really like when peaople go everywhere and spam.

If it's faster, can i install it over cm 11 without wipes, and don't loose my apps? And why it's based on 4.4.1 ? Outdated.

And it's a backup file of cwm, so it can't be installed like a update. No thanks.

Edited by laurisss

4.4.2 sir.

to install my rom for the first time, u have to restore which is gonna wipe the actual rom, but in the next versions it will not be necessary

and yes is faster, a LOT faster then cm11

.. Is your rom really faster then cm 11? I don't really like when peaople go everywhere and spam.

If it's faster, can i install it over cm 11 without wipes, and don't loose my apps? And why it's based on 4.4.1 ? Outdated.

And it's a backup file of cwm, so it can't be installed like a update. No thanks.

it's your problem in not installing the rom.

2 bad,

is u who loses, not me

wrong topic - remove

Edited by IceTapanho

it's your problem in not installing the rom.

2 bad,

is u who loses, not me

Installed your rom,(kitkat) seems a bit faster then cm, I'll postback in a few days and see the results. Used go backup to backup my apk+data.

you replaced that anoying superuser app with supersu :D I love that!

Edited by laurisss

I know, it's better this way

i have a question. By enabling ART, will i have call/messaging problems ?

i have a question. By enabling ART, will i have call/messaging problems ?

As long as i used it no. But with some apps it will just force close like Nova launcher will just force close, and i need it so i have dalvik now. But ART may have more performance and battery.

but those force closes are e.g. going to facebook and when pressing home button the launcher "reboots"?