KONSTAT HELP--ZTE LOCKED BOOTLOADER?

Guest rommerv

Guest rommerv

The question is: is locked bootloader mode on my device?

The reason I ask is because when I put the device in bootloader (Power Button+VulumeDown) mode and connect to the PC, to try flash via fastboot. The device is listed as "Android Sooner Single ADB Interface" ...

And when I use the command "fastboot devices" simply does not appear. But if it appears with the command "adb devices" ...

So, you think you bootloader mode is LOCKED or something like that?

ALL THE DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED

I can see that my rom bootanimation is in Framework-res.apk/assets/images ... So is there any way to make the bootanimation boot from system / media / xcxcxcxc.zip?

There a solution Konstat?

Android Version 4.0.4

Guest KonstaT

The question is: is locked bootloader mode on my device?

The reason I ask is because when I put the device in bootloader (Power Button+VulumeDown) mode and connect to the PC, to try flash via fastboot. The device is listed as "Android Sooner Single ADB Interface" ...

And what makes you think volume down + power should boot into bootloader? Usually that boots to recovery mode, I'm quite sure adb won't work in ZTE stock recovery though. Use 'adb reboot bootloader' and try again with 'fastboot devices'.

Guest rommerv

I did that before Konstat and didn't work... The PC Still Showing like if it on adb mode...

Oh, I Forget it... It's a Zte v8200+ Exactly like the Zte N881F( but with less Ram) or Blade G, Blade III Pro...

This device boots to bootloader pressing power+volume down...And to recovery power+volume up

WCDMA, QUALCOM MSM8625 Dual Core (platform=msm7627a, board=7x27), 512MB Ram, Android 4.0...

The Kernel isn't rooted because when i change, ro.secure to 0 and ro.debuggable to 1... The device get in splash screen :/

Any Idea why it happens?

Edited by rommerv

Guest rommerv

And what makes you think volume down + power should boot into bootloader? Usually that boots to recovery mode, I'm quite sure adb won't work in ZTE stock recovery though. Use 'adb reboot bootloader' and try again with 'fastboot devices'.

I did that before Konstat and didn't work... The PC Still Showing like if it on adb mode...

Oh, I Forget it... It's a Zte v8200+ Exactly like the Zte N881F( but with less Ram) or Blade G, Blade III Pro...

This device boots to bootloader pressing power+volume down...And to recovery power+volume up

WCDMA, QUALCOM MSM8625 Dual Core (platform=msm7627a, board=7x27), 512MB Ram, Android 4.0...

The Kernel isn't rooted because when i change, ro.secure to 0 and ro.debuggable to 1... The device get in splash screen :/

Any Idea why it happens?