Weird FTM and Unlock problem

Guest ZteLegend

Guest ZteLegend

So about 2 weeks ago I brought my phone to a service so they could sim unlock it. So after the 2 weeks wait, I got a response- we can't do it since we can't boot into FTM- Clockwork is the problem. They can't crack the codes cuz they are not operating with a "factory" phone. So I have a question... how do I undo everything? Clockwordmod, Cyanogen, basicly everything custom? I will install it again after they decode it.

Guest dickta

So about 2 weeks ago I brought my phone to a service so they could sim unlock it. So after the 2 weeks wait, I got a response- we can't do it since we can't boot into FTM- Clockwork is the problem. They can't crack the codes cuz they are not operating with a "factory" phone. So I have a question... how do I undo everything? Clockwordmod, Cyanogen, basicly everything custom? I will install it again after they decode it.

Download the stock recovery and firmware from here. http://www.modaco.com/topic/361786-zte-blade-iii-stock-roms/ and flash back the stock recovery from CWM or fastboot and then flash the stock rom from stock recovery and TA-DA!!! there is a stock ZTE Blade 3 :)