Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seluce

Which Rom for Gaming and smooth UI?

5 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

i'm from germany and i hope you can understand me well. I bought for my brother a Y300 for few months ago.
Its a nice Smartphone for the cheap price. I rooted the Smartphone and flashed FusionX with the Kernel CeXstel (0.62).
My Brother spending a lot of time for games - so he need a good performance for games. Tried first CM11 (from Dazzozo, ~3 Months ago for 1-2 Days.)  but isn't so nice for playing games (fullHWA don't work correctly?)

I dont like any ROMs with much RAM usage or any bloatware. Also we havn't support for the FusionX-ROM anymore (he stopped if im right..).
Some alternatives which usage less RAM usage or with a newer version and have the same befenits like the stock ROMs?

I dont know which one is the best for Gaming and smoothes UI. Any Ideas?

Edited by seluce

CM10 and CM10.1 are very good at gaming.

At first, thank you for your fast response. :) Is 10.1 faster or the same as FusionX? Also the usage between the both roms?

btw, Cexstel-Kernel or the standard cm kernel then?

Edited by seluce

I've been using CM10.1 for a while , lately I've been using it with the stock cm kernel and it works great. From what I've noticed the battery is a lilttle better on stock cm kernel than on cextel .

Use this Best for gaming but not fast(you can use an other launcher) http://www.mediafire.com/?lcu5o0i5x2dg0 Download all zip files and extract main zip for installing from.recovery But have one bug Play store not working

Edited by shayan4shayan