[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

@Fonz93

Can you make carrier label colourable by gravitybox?

Plz

It should be colourable as clock but it isn't, i used a code for colour and character connected to the clock, in theory when you change clock color should change also carrier label color, but maybe gravitybox is not changing xmls when change the colour

UPDATED TO V1.7

Edited by fonz93

Guest mcpizza

OK , first of all I love this ROM .. But there is only one thing that bothers me so much that I created this account ... How can I disable phone wakeup with volume keys ?? I tried changing files under system/use/keyboard layout and in gravity box and nothing worked .... I made full wipe and am using the 1.6 version .. Any help appreciated !!

Guest fonz93

OK , first of all I love this ROM .. But there is only one thing that bothers me so much that I created this account ... How can I disable phone wakeup with volume keys ?? I tried changing files under system/use/keyboard layout and in gravity box and nothing worked .... I made full wipe and am using the 1.6 version .. Any help appreciated !!

I didn't include that feature... maybe you used xposed addititions, if it was, just disable it

Guest SH3H1

Next time (or this one :lol: ) plz upload to dropbox or devhost or something because in my place the download is being interrupted frwlequently and can't resume in mediafire,i'm on phone lol..,In pc there is option in idm but on phone can't update download link :( :wacko:

Guest Tommy21

With the Y300, however, Huawei done an okay job at optimizing the memory usage while getting good battery life out of the phone.

Stock rom is optimized far better than non stock,with all of this zram,swap and everything enabled,there is more free ram but device is less responsive.

Phone is not a toy,i don't need random reboots,gps not working and all other stuff available in half finished custom roms.

I need stable phone 24/7 and that's why stock or stock based is the best.I would like to use some stuff,that unfortunately isn't available in stock.

I'm glad to see you,as a dev,explaining to people how android works,and i as a total noob understand what you are talking about!

Cheers!

Guest fonz93
Phone soft reboots when i open an app :huh: Anyone else?
Never seen that.. What did you change? Edited by fonz93

Guest SH3H1

I updated performance control,swap in cache (64MB)

It doesn't happen everytime but rarely :O

Is the small swap can be a problem?

Let's try SwapdragonX :D

Guest fonz93

I updated performance control,swap in cache (64MB)

It doesn't happen everytime but rarely :o

Is the small swap can be a problem?

Let's try SwapdragonX :D

I use swap in cache 64 mb since v1.5, i updated to 1.6 and 1.7 (now i am testing 1.8) and all without wipe and i haven't the problem you mentioned, i will not use swapdragon as will never be used totally (of about 64 mb of swap that i have, i never saw it fully used)

Guest thetonyxx

ciao fonz

i dont see systemui process in execution because is hidden, right?

sin that can not be done on the partition table, see 700mb of free space in / system is a waste ...

and not all apps can be set system, for example mxplayer

it is not possible to use the stock cm10 browser?

Guest fonz93
ciao fonz i dont see systemui process in execution because is hidden, right? sin that can not be done on the partition table, see 700mb of free space in / system is a waste ... and not all apps can be set system, for example mxplayer it is not possible to use the stock cm10 browser?
  SystemUI process is unkillable thanks to this (that's why is hidden), almost all apps can be moved in system/app, if it isn't, try to see in the apk (with 7zip) if it has a folder "lib" and extract the content in your lib folder (system/lib) then try to move again in system/app, for cm10 browser, i don't if it is possible (for missing lib or framework code), i'll try Edited by fonz93

Guest thetonyxx

SystemUI process is unkillable thanks to this (that's why is hidden)

yes, i see, whitout zram crash the app but not the gui

almost all apps can be moved in system/app

yes, majority

try to see in the apk (with 7zip) if it has a folder "lib" and extract the content in your lib folder (system/lib) then try to move again in system/app

thanks, if i need, try

Guest SH3H1

I use swap in cache 64 mb since v1.5, i updated to 1.6 and 1.7 (now i am testing 1.8) and all without wipe and i haven't the problem you mentioned, i will not use swapdragon as will never be used totally (of about 64 mb of swap that i have, i never saw it fully used)

Well,i think it was my fault :lol:

Only happened after clean install and installed xposed but didn't reboot,mess system partition didn't reboot,so naturally it should be rebooting :P .,never happened after :D

Ps: Plz consider having a mirror (of the ROM only) on dropbox or something of the next release :)

Edit: Can you make a init.d script for 100MB swap in /cache?

Edited by MasterRck

Guest thetonyxx

can you make a stock systemUI white like KK ?

for white statusbar icon info (battery, mobile signal and clock) use gravitybox