[ROM][JB][4.1.1] SlimStock B199 [Y300/G510] [DISCONTINUED]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

i can flash last sistem ui zip whit your 1.6 slim stock?

It should, but to be safe do a backup of your current systemUI.apk

Guest EEShowOFF111259

can you do this with the settings icon on the right side and the notify clear on the left and without brightness slider and provider name

Guest fonz93

can i use it for my rom ??

Yes, add proper credits also for who contributed with my rom (credit list in first post)

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

i have to ask the permission to tillaz

He won't give you an answer, he has not this phone anymore, do the rom, if he will have some problem will answer

Guest Ranx91

Hi Fonz93

i have the slimstock 1.8 (i don't need the two updates 1.8.1 and 1.8.2) ,With synopsis kernel 3.4.0 beta 2,is it a good kernel or is better to use the new "Huawei Y300 J1 Kernel" ??

Guest fonz93

Hi Fonz93

i have the slimstock 1.8 (i don't need the two updates 1.8.1 and 1.8.2) ,With synopsis kernel 3.4.0 beta 2,is it a good kernel or is better to use the new "Huawei Y300 J1 Kernel" ??

Synopsis beta 2 is based on this huawei j1 kernel, but this new kernel is more stable and bugfree, so i suggest you to use the newest

Guest Ranx91

Synopsis beta 2 is based on this huawei j1 kernel, but this new kernel is more stable and bugfree, so i suggest you to use the newest

thanks,to upgrade,i just need to flash the new kernel and do a wipe of cache and dalvik cache ,righ???

Edited by Ranx91

Guest fonz93

thanks,to upgrade,i just need to flash the new kernel and do a wipe of cache and dalvik cache ,righ???

Yes, wipe cache and dalvik is optional

Guest Chefo93

I just had a strange issue. I had a call, but the touch screen was not responding at all so I couldn't answer it. Any ideas what could be causing the problem? :)

Guest luca020400

Download new apk rename to Performance.apk and put it in the zip /system/app/ and flash

But in this way you see the launcher icon

Edited by luca020400