G510-0100 OFFICIAL UPDATE FINALLY HERE

Guest pjrollo2000

Guest pjrollo2000

i have a g510-0100 uk unlocked to any sim and i have been looking for the official update since i flashed and wanted to go back to huawei stock but could not find it any where till know get it her http://camorrahgpl.com/user/huawei/Rom/  i used G510-0100.Android4.1.Emotion_UI.V100R001C479B178.UK-Channel.zip now i am back on huawei official rom  :)

Edited by pjrollo2000

Guest SH3H1

Please forgive me, but i cant see how that is Development related.

Could you please elaborate?

In my view it is :)

When there is a topic with all available Custom ROM list why not on official ROMs

I once thought about creating such a topic here and it might be useful on development since if a development fails users can switch back to stock,but i felt like i'm a mobile user and can't maintane it well :D

I will appreciate if someone makes it ;)

Guest 118soheil

i have a g510-0100 uk unlocked to any sim and i have been looking for the official update since i flashed and wanted to go back to huawei stock but could not find it any where till know get it her http://camorrahgpl.com/user/huawei/Rom/  i used G510-0100.Android4.1.Emotion_UI.V100R001C479B178.UK-Channel.zip now i am back on huawei official rom  :)

39467407648244983729.png

is that Official Emotion Ui 1.6  :o  :o ?

Guest pjrollo2000

Please forgive me, but i cant see how that is Development related.

Could you please elaborate?

until now the only G510-0100 only custom roms have been available unless your locked to Vodafone i posted because i have been looking for a official update and this could be help full to other members of modaco but i am also hopping that a dev's will use it as a base for G510-0100 custom roms