Huawei Problem need help

Guest infernuz

Guest infernuz

Hello. I got a ascend g300 and i got a problem. When I turn on my phone, after sometime the phone 'restart' and ask me too insert the pin code again, but i cant press any key, it doesnt work. i need to remove the battery and turn on the phone again. At the begining I tought it was a rom problem. but i already change rom for twice or more and the same problem continue. What can I do to fix it?

btw i am sorry about primitive english.

best regards

infernuz

Guest kyan31

Hello. I got a ascend g300 and i got a problem. When I turn on my phone, after sometime the phone 'restart' and ask me too insert the pin code again, but i cant press any key, it doesnt work. i need to remove the battery and turn on the phone again. At the begining I tought it was a rom problem. but i already change rom for twice or more and the same problem continue. What can I do to fix it?

btw i am sorry about primitive english.

best regards

infernuz

You might have the SIM card lock on, so try removing the SIM and trying again.

Guest infernuz

Okey, i wil try that. For example, it just happens when i have my phone on my pocket or like yesterday, i went ran a bit and i place my phone on a case,on my arm and when i watch the phone again, it was asking for pin and was frozen..i wil remove the card now and try that. But i gues the problem wil still happen, because the phone restart when it happen and if was a SIM problem i guess I just loss the connection, dunno. You think this problem may had something about the fact i have instaled a several roms?

When I instal new roms i just format cache and the partition, then install. thks for awnser

Guest dalyer

Any chance the phone is rebooting due to an unofficially unlocked bootloader causing 3G reboots:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362822-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions/

And then you have SIM PIN locking enabled as mentioned above?

Not sure why the screen would be unresponsive preventing you entering the PIN though...

Guest infernuz

Any chance the phone is rebooting due to an unofficially unlocked bootloader causing 3G reboots:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362822-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions/

And then you have SIM PIN locking enabled as mentioned above?

Not sure why the screen would be unresponsive preventing you entering the PIN though...

Yes, i cant press any key on screen, the turn on/turn off button its the only working, but i cant turnoff from the button, i need to remove the battery and then turn on the phone.

Guest dalyer

Sorry - I don't understand. 

What exactly is the prompt when you reboot?

What are you able/unable to do at that stage?

What ROM are you running?

Guest infernuz

Sorry - I don't understand. 

What exactly is the prompt when you reboot?

What are you able/unable to do at that stage?

When the phone reboot, i cant press any key on keyboard, and the phone ask me for the pin number. I need to remove the battery and turn on the phone again.

I am running the gbxtreme

Guest dalyer

So do you know if you have SIM PIN locking enabled on your SIM?

If so can you stick it into another phone and disable this and then try again with your G300?