[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

Hi Guys, 

I have installed Fusion X reborn 2.01, but now I am experiencing a strange condition... after 1 day of usage

When moving to Xposed Installer and then Framework ( i want to try adding the % for battery though module)  it happens that I read that Xposed is not compatible with SDK Android 16 and I cannot install/ update anymore.

So it looks like  Xposed is not working anymore to me

Is it normal to you?

Have I to do something more....

Thanks in advance for the collaboration,

Ciao, 

Domenico

is normal because you transfert your data from version 1.5 to 2, and in this new there are some changes in system app and xposed loication.

Put the xposed 5.1 in your SD (not use the new 2.6 cause there are big issue with huawei devices) click older version and download 2.5.1 version.

Go to Xposed where you saw the incompatibility message and clic on uninstall, at the end not reboot, continue and go to apps - all apps and:

stop - delete data - uninstall xposed

reboot and install Xposed 2.5.1, go to xposed setting and mede the update\install and now it works perfectly

Squal tricks is not working in 90% of the cases because 2.6 is not compatible and even if installed have issue with almost all the modules, so better stay with 2.5.1 that is stable and perfectly working

Guest fonz93

2.6 is not compatible and even if installed have issue with almost all the modules, so better stay with 2.5.1 that is stable and perfectly working

With this simple procedure http://www.modaco.com/topic/372595-how-to-use-xposed-framework-26-on-huawei-roms/, xposed 2.6+ works perfectly without any issue in any module, it disables HUAWEI theme engine, you don't need it if you use rom like this

Edited by fonz93

Guest squal

Squal tricks is not working in 90% of the cases because 2.6 is not compatible and even if installed have issue with almost all the modules, so better stay with 2.5.1 that is stable and perfectly working

Edited by squal

Guest muddyman

any way i can get back the default camera app? to me the camera app in this ROM is not as good as stock.

edit: posted too soon. found it!

Edited by muddyman

Guest squal

Allright guys im totally stopping any work on this rom because I will do new rom based off H3ros's pure AOSP.

base on what rom...

Guest Syssx420

base on what rom...

He's still working... Its the guy that was helping Tillaz and Me and Fonz93 and many other people with AOSP stuff and he decided to do pure AOSP rom based off FusionX without any bugs or something also with AOSP Phone.apk YAY!

Edited by Syssx420

Guest squal

He's still working... Its the guys that was helping Tillaz and Me and Fonz93 and many other people with AOSP stuff and he decided to do pure AOSP rom based off FusionX without any bugs or something also with AOSP Phone.apk YAY!

wow..thats great and ill wait for that...

Guest painteramit

He's still working... Its the guy that was helping Tillaz and Me and Fonz93 and many other people with AOSP stuff and he decided to do pure AOSP rom based off FusionX without any bugs or something also with AOSP Phone.apk YAY!

any idea on which version of android he is developing this rom? 4.1.1 or other?

Edited by painteramit

• 1 month later...
Guest nikolastajicnii

Hey, can you give me the names of built-in applications, the one that changes themes and the one that changes interface animations (the one with the star icon)?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LotR656

Hey, can you give me the names of built-in applications, the one that changes themes and the one that changes interface animations (the one with the star icon)?

These are moduls for Xposed.

For themes: HKThemeManager

For animations: XuiMod

(Mozes ih naci kad instaliras xposed u Download sekciji ;) )

• 2 months later...
Guest Jordy19

Greetings, I'm experiencing a issue where I can't make use of the bass in Poweramp while Viper4Android is set to compitable mode.

Uninstalling or freezing Viper4Android results in a crashing settings app.

How can I enjoy my bass on this rom? :(

Guest Jordy19

Maybe your headphones doesnt support it. This is out dated ROM. Try AOSP mod by H3ROS

My headphones do support it as it works fine on every other rom.

Just at the best rom for my device I get sound issues. And listening music is a daily thing I do.

When I listen to music (no matter which music app basically) and go to the launcher from the music app it toggles something and turns the volume up a bit and when I go back to the music app or open another app it lowers the volume again.. So weird.

This only happens when I listen trough my headphone, I disabled everything and uninstalled the driver of Viper but it still happens. x.x

Edited by Jordy19

• 4 months later...