[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Xzene

@Syssx420, do you think can also provide separate download links for each version update together with the full package? I know it is not necessary 'coz I can get it through OTA, but I am just asking. :)

Thank you

Guest Syssx420

Gapps and apps are outdated in this ROM -_-

Yeah Gapps as follows: Maps,Calendar etc... just all aps included in data/apps are outdated because they can be easilly updated with play store. They are also updated pretty frequently so I can't keep up with them.

@Syssx420, do you think can also provide separate download links for each version update together with the full package? I know it is not necessary 'coz I can get it through OTA, but I am just asking. :)

Thank you

I'm deleting previous updates from my Google Drive because there is no point of keeping them when they are in Full Package. I have also a lot of other stuff on my GDrive and there's just not more space for it :D

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Xzene

Yeah Gapps as follows: Maps,Calendar etc... just all aps included in data/apps are outdated because they can be easilly updated with play store. They are also updated pretty frequently so I can't keep up with them.

I'm deleting previous updates from my Google Drive because there is no point of keeping them when they are in Full Package. I have also a lot of other stuff on my GDrive and there's just not more space for it :D

Ok ok I get it :)

Sorry for asking too much, but if possible, can you provide the download link for the OTA update zip v1.1.5?

(The internet rates in my country suck like hell. Even just a 15MB download is costly. I use a browser instead, with a proxy handler to save me credits)

:)

Edited by Xzene

Guest sheikhsamiullah

I think your problem is 'blink' :huh:

Use fonz's tweak to fix it ;)

can u pleas give me the link?

Guest Invernomuto

Find a bug in 1.1.5 , after OTA update to 1.1.5 and installed stock cam by AROMA pack now gallery crash selecting video recording mode. 

Guest Market88

Find a bug in 1.1.5 , after OTA update to 1.1.5 and installed stock cam by AROMA pack now gallery crash selecting video recording mode.

Confirmed, what about voice input?

Guest fonz93

Copy stock media-profiles.xml in system/etc from huawei's stock rom and set proper permissions

Guest Romagnolo1973

@syssx420

New Gravity Box is out v. 3.1.1 - 03/05/2014

Just a suggestion, IMHO why not pass all (or most of) apps where possible from system to data user?

This give more possibility to users updating by themselves all applications they want (Gravity, termianl, xposed, apollo ..) and let you free to develop and improve the core of the rom and create only one version when needed and not everytime an application is update? I personally think is the best for you not waste your free time.

If some important apps are updated here we can write a simple post telling this (as i do this time for Gravity) and problem solved

Guest Syssx420

@syssx420

New Gravity Box is out v. 3.1.1 - 03/05/2014

Just a suggestion, IMHO why not pass all (or most of) apps where possible from system to data user?

This give more possibility to users updating by themselves all applications they want (Gravity, termianl, xposed, apollo ..) and let you free to develop and improve the core of the rom and create only one version when needed and not everytime an application is update? I personally think is the best for you not waste your free time.

If some important apps are updated here we can write a simple post telling this (as i do this time for Gravity) and problem solved

But then all modules icons will be in launcher. I'm modyfying them to be accesible only through Settings.

Yeah, its known bug by me. Ill try to fix it next update.

Ok ok I get it :)

Sorry for asking too much, but if possible, can you provide the download link for the OTA update zip v1.1.5?

(The internet rates in my country suck like hell. Even just a 15MB download is costly. I use a browser instead, with a proxy handler to save me credits)

:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-U7pCNeAa0kd0lPaXFiYUJWdGc/edit?usp=sharing here.

I'm working of a complete rework how this ROM handles Addons and updating them. Also i'm rewriting some scripts to make it more clean.

Guest Romagnolo1973

But then all modules icons will be in launcher. I'm modyfying them to be accesible only through Settings.

Yeah, its known bug by me. Ill try to fix it next update.

Yes I know but you can't manage all update becausePerformance control and  gravity update every week, apollo and xposed every mounth, is a waste of time and energy, we don't access those setting everytime so you can simply put a pattern in the homescreen (as you do with google app in the home) called Setting with all the app. Thanks god apex and nova can manage patterns with multiple icon in the screen. My idea is let you focuesed in the core of the rom and not in this kind of stuff we can solve directly and in a easy way leaving you free for others things, as you correctly said you have a life

Guest Syssx420

Yes I know but you can't manage all update becausePerformance control and  gravity update every week, apollo and xposed every mounth, is a waste of time and energy, we don't access those setting everytime so you can simply put a pattern in the homescreen (as you do with google app in the home) called Setting with all the app. Thanks god apex and nova can manage patterns with multiple icon in the screen. My idea is let you focuesed in the core of the rom and not in this kind of stuff we can solve directly and in a easy way leaving you free for others things, as you correctly said you have a life

Yeah theres a big point in this. I'll do this at next update. Thanks.

/EDIT// Also guys in next update there will be a Development version of Synopsis kernel. Please help this guy here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/372164-kernel-development-s%CE%BB%CE%B7%CE%BF%CF%81s%CE%B9s-y300g510/ by reporting any bugs and or not working things or suspicious things. Reason why am I doing this is because I really do like the smoothness of this kernel.

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Syssx420

Does ota update touch kernel? Do i have to flash cexstel again e.g.?

Ususally it doesn't but in next update it will update Synopsis kernel. So next update yeah. There will be a Kernels addon tho.

Guest zexxxez

just want to ask if the rom updates any signal related settings? it seems i lost my 3G signal.. can you please help me if i need to update a certain app to make it work again.. thanks

Guest Romagnolo1973

U mean in announced 1.1.6?

yes, upcoming 1.1.6 will use an experimental synopsis kernel so OTA will install it and if you use a different kernel you need to reflash it after the ota update via twrp

Guest Syssx420

just want to ask if the rom updates any signal related settings? it seems i lost my 3G signal.. can you please help me if i need to update a certain app to make it work again.. thanks

It works fine for me, try to reflash baseband.

There is a problem with voice input In this ROM, i think related to google search

Ill look into this.

Guest thebros991

I Have a Big problem with this rom, specifically with The CPU control.. Except for governor powersave, for every governor i set the cpu freq remains at the maximum value, and this makes the battery to go down very Quickly. I have flashed caestel kernel but the problem continues. I don t know what to do, has anyone encountered The same problem?

Guest fonz93

I Have a Big problem with this rom, specifically with The CPU control.. Except for governor powersave, for every governor i set the cpu freq remains at the maximum value, and this makes the battery to go down very Quickly. I have flashed caestel kernel but the problem continues. I don t know what to do, has anyone encountered The same problem?

Did you try this at boot or when the phone was already on for more than 10-15 minutes? have you high drain by media in Settings/Battery?

Try to install wakelock detector and see the cpu wake

Edited by fonz93