[ROM][4.1.1][Y300/G510] FusionX Reborn - Development Ended.

Guest Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

Don't know what's wrong, but I can't backup the system-partition with latest TWRP.

reinstall TWRP and try.

I made a backup of my Reborn rom yesterday and it is perfectly working so I think your first installation was not perfect and reinstall can solve

Guest mike ri

rom is very nice 

but i have some problem with function "sound+vibrate call" my phone don t vibrate only sound

can you help me thanks

Guest Romagnolo1973

rom is very nice 

but i have some problem with function "sound+vibrate call" my phone don t vibrate only sound

can you help me thanks

It was the same in the old FusionX  :D

Go to the dialer as you made a telephone number, press menu button and goes to setting, here you can tick vibration on ringing or something similar, than goes to SMS as writing one and make the same to let cell vibrate at incoming message

Guest mike ri

It was the same in the old FusionX  :D

Go to the dialer as you made a telephone number, press menu button and goes to setting, here you can tick vibration on ringing or something similar, than goes to SMS as writing one and make the same to let cell vibrate at incoming message

:D thank you very much  :D

Guest thebros991

Did you try this at boot or when the phone was already on for more than 10-15 mittente es? have you high drain by media in Settings/Battery?

Try to install wakelock detector and see the cpu wake

After a bit of time It seems that the cpu has started working as usual. Thanks. :) I have To ask two other questions. 1) after the flash of the addon swapdragon have i To do something else to make the swap work?

2)are you italian? XD because i remeber your Name in some discussions of an italian Android forum :)

Guest fonz93

After a bit of time It seems that the cpu has started working as usual. Thanks. :) I have To ask two other questions. 1) after the flash of the addon swapdragon have i To do something else to make the swap work?

2)are you italian? XD because i remeber your Name in some discussions of an italian Android forum :)

1) No, just type the command "free" in terminal to see if it is working

2) Yes

Guest zexxxez

hi all, can someone help me with an asian baseband im having problem with 3G signal i already performed a full delete and update of fusion x reborn. thanks

Guest thebros991

Did you try this at boot or when the Phone was already on for more than 10-15 minutes? have you high drain by media in Settings/Battery?

Try to install wakelock detector and see the cpu wake

I want To confirm that in battery settings the process media is responsible of The higest battery drain.. I have "greenifized" all the processes related with it. I hope that this would help me

Guest fonz93
I want To confirm that in battery settings the process media is responsible of The higest battery drain.. I have "greenifized" all the processes related with it. I hope that this would help me
Unfortunately will not disappear its drain, this is because you have a lot media files in your sd card (images, mp3, videos, etc..) Edited by fonz93

Guest thebros991

Unfortunately will not disappear its drain, this is because you have a lot media files in your sd card (images, mp3, videos, etc..)

And if I delete something from sd card? Or are there other solutions?

Guest fonz93

And if I delete something from sd card? Or are there other solutions?

Yes, if you delete something it will reduce the time of the media process, but keep in mind that this process it only drains at boot

Guest Syssx420

For all those having problems with Google voice serach, just update Google Search through play store. It fixes the bug, Google screwed up again. :D

Guest Romagnolo1973

Syssx420 reading the problem with the Media scan every boot that drain battery, in  some roms there is a setting that allow user to choose if scan media at startup or not scan. I saw this but I don't remember if is present in CM 10.1 by Kra1o5 or Slimkat (my 2 previous roms)

A setting like that will prevent the issue but I don't know if is easy to add or not because I'm a user but not a programmer

I know there are some app or trick to do that

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addz.mediascannerroot  but is old and probably not working 100%

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1409780

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=753294&__utma=248941774.1944322139.1399491893.1399491893.1399491893.1&__utmb=248941774.1.10.1399491893&__utmc=248941774&__utmx=-&__utmz=248941774.1399491893.1.1.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=268471538

Guest Syssx420

Syssx420 reading the problem with the Media scan every boot that drain battery, in  some roms there is a setting that allow user to choose if scan media at startup or not scan. I saw this but I don't remember if is present in CM 10.1 by Kra1o5 or Slimkat (my 2 previous roms)

A setting like that will prevent the issue but I don't know if is easy to add or not because I'm a user but not a programmer

I know there are some app or trick to do that

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addz.mediascannerroot  but is old and probably not working 100%

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1409780

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=753294&__utma=248941774.1944322139.1399491893.1399491893.1399491893.1&__utmb=248941774.1.10.1399491893&__utmc=248941774&__utmx=-&__utmz=248941774.1399491893.1.1.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=268471538

I know that this is in CM roms but I won't me able to implement this because I'm not this skilled + this would require much more than a Smali code. I would need a whole source code of an app for this. Also I don't see this as a problem. You usually dont restart your phone many times a day/week etc. I have my phone running for days even weeks if I'm not testing something. And also yeah, it drains battery because it needs a lot of resources to scan at small time. That's why a lot of your battery is gone at each boot.

/edit/ also 1.6 update will take some time thats because I'm doing some complicated tweaks and redesigns. :D

Edited by Syssx420

Guest Romagnolo1973

ehh I imagine is not a simple job, and yes I boot only when i charge the phone because I prefer doing it when is off, so is not a great problem for me. 

And take your time, is better a stable release 100% working next week than an unstable tomorrow

Reborn 1.1.5 is a rock solid rom with no issue

Guest gregySK

Media scan every boot that drain battery, in some roms there is a setting that allow user to choose if scan media at startup or not scan. I saw this but I don't remember if is present in CM 10.1 by Kra1o5 or Slimkat

post-1034795-1399524042671_thumb.jpgpost-1034795-13995240642464_thumb.jpgpost-1034795-13995240808566_thumb.jpg

Guest extendedtn

Why when you can use that slimstock's addon in this ROM? ^_^

I did not find this addon, it is embedded in the rom