• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Lock screen alarm

2 posts in this topic

Hi i currently am working on a custom rom for the zte n800 awe (a cdma device) over at android forums, i noticed around the forums here you guys managed to fix the lockscreen next alarm status and was wondering if someone could share their in site on how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance

I have found a solution, instead of deleting the thread i thought i would share how i accomplished this

First decompile android.policy.jar and open keyguardstatusviewmanager.smali and search for "updatealarminfo" now replace the entire method with this:

.method private updateAlarmInfo()V

.locals 5

const/4 v2, 0x0

.line 324

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardStatusViewManager;->mAlarmStatusView:Landroid/widget/TextView;

if-eqz v3, :cond_0

.line 325

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardStatusViewManager;->mLockPatternUtils:Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;

invoke-virtual {v3}, Lcom/android/internal/widget/LockPatternUtils;->getNextAlarm()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v0

.line 326

.local v0, nextAlarm:Ljava/lang/String;

iget-boolean v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardStatusViewManager;->mShowingStatus:Z

if-eqz v3, :cond_1

invoke-static {v0}, Landroid/text/TextUtils;->isEmpty(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Z

move-result v3

if-nez v3, :cond_1

const/4 v1, 0x1

.line 327

.local v1, showAlarm:Z

iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardStatusViewManager;->mAlarmStatusView:Landroid/widget/TextView;

invoke-virtual {v3, v0}, Landroid/widget/TextView;->setText(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)V

.line 328

const v4, 0x108002e

invoke-virtual {v3, v4, v2, v2, v2}, Landroid/widget/TextView;->setCompoundDrawablesWithIntrinsicBounds(IIII)V

.line 329

if-eqz v1, :cond_2

invoke-virtual {v3, v2}, Landroid/widget/TextView;->setVisibility(I)V

.line 331

.end local v0 #nextAlarm:Ljava/lang/String;

.end local v1 #showAlarm:Z

.restart local v0 #nextAlarm:Ljava/lang/String;

move v1, v2

.line 326

goto :goto_0

.line 329

.restart local v1 #showAlarm:Z

const/16 v2, 0x8

goto :goto_1

.end method

Recompile and now next alarm will show for any alarm app:)