• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [4.1.2] [Y300] Original Lewa OS 5.1 (Perfect Version) (14.05.02)

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Guys, you should get a notification for the update available. It is OTA so you just need to download it and reboot when prompt, and rest will taken care by the LEWA.  :D  :)

doen`t want to update after reboot???

Edited by betmen

Posted · Report post

doen`t want to update after reboot???

I don't understand. it will automatically load the recovery and flash the update file and then reboot itself. then after when the rom loading is complete, it will give you a notification that the update is successful.

Posted · Report post

I don't understand. it will automatically load the recovery and flash the update file and then reboot itself. then after when the rom loading is complete, it will give you a notification that the update is successful.

I got automatically into recovery but then nothing happened, like  I have to chose for the update file but I can`t find it anywhere....?

Posted · Report post

I got automatically into recovery but then nothing happened, like  I have to chose for the update file but I can`t find it anywhere....?

which recovery you use? I was using TWRP 2.6.3.3. and it was working fine. anyway,if you want to manually flash that update file, you may find it under lewa\catch folder (or similar, I don't remember the exact path but it is under lewa and catch that for sure)

Posted · Report post

which recovery you use? I was using TWRP 2.6.3.3. and it was working fine. anyway,if you want to manually flash that update file, you may find it under lewa\catch folder (or similar, I don't remember the exact path but it is under lewa and catch that for sure)

I am using TWRP 2.5.01. and it is working fine for other flashings, I also downloaded update file and I can`t flash it, I got some error, so I flashed complete new version 2014-05-30 and it`s done OK. (I have to install all my apps from the start).

But I still have problem with this ROM with every version and that is that after about one minute of talking with somebody he does`t hear me any more...I Instaled  lewacallfix but then when somebody calls me I can`t answer and the phone is keep ringing so I have to remove the battery to stop it.

Can I install ROM for the Y300-0100 without bricking my phone, I have Y300-0000?

Thanks

Posted · Report post

you cannot install any rom on Y300-0000 which is meant for Y300-0100. but this Lewa OS is meant for Y300-0000

so it is perfect for your device. Only thing which concerns me is the baseband. Looks like lewa call fix is not fixing the issue for you.

It seems I've lost root access after flashing the rom, is it possible?

Edited by Tarma

Posted · Report post

no, the root access is in the security app. go to security > permissions and there you will find option for root.

Posted · Report post

Hi guys. Cant play fifa14 and minion run... Just crash... Any solution?!

Thanks in advanced.

Anyone?

Edited by websk8ter

Posted · Report post

can you upload the rom somewhere else, cus i guess the server is chinese and i cannot download cus its too slow

Posted · Report post

Hello, this ROM would on a huawei y300-0151 ????

Posted · Report post

Wana try this one

Posted · Report post

Just wanna ask thus very important to me. Does FB Messenger calls fix ib this rom. I mean in some rom when i call someone i only hear them but they connot hear mine.. Tnx

Posted · Report post

The Rom Works Perfectly, except for one thing, there`s no absolute optimization of RAM, sometimes is laggy, or even the keyboard doesn`t appear.

I`ll try to use the Swap Dragon Script to get a better RAM perfomance..

Posted · Report post

I've got a problem....while flashing in recovery it says "Errore executing updater binary in zip...."

I have the la test(2.8.5.0) twrp...is that possibile???

Thanks in advance

Posted · Report post

Use 2.7.1.0 version of TWRP. I have some bugs on higher versions.

Posted · Report post

Stable ؟؟

Better rom asop mod  ??

Posted · Report post

Use 2.7.1.0 version of TWRP. I have some bugs on higher versions.

Ook tried with the version you suggested but....still I'm not able to flash it...it says the same thing as before...I also tried to reboot the recovery as suggested but it didn't change

What should I do?