[INFO] [STOCK] AOSP SystemUI for EmotionUI 1.0

Guest Victod

Some users have reported that AOSP SystemUI.apk (Fusion X) works on EmotionUI 1.0 (Stock ROM) @miriamisla and @gregySK

Now, I am here to inform to you all that is true, and will give you a way of how get it.!

For ensure that will work we need to re-install Stock Rom, I going to explain it briefly below...

Requirements:

• Flasheable Stock ROM
  • Flasheable AOSP SystemUI.apk

Ways to get it!:

1. Flash your Stock Rom through recovery then flash your desired SystemUI 

(also you can put your desired SystemUI inside flasheable Stock Rom, flash it and it will work) [EASIER]

Links to various AOSP SystemUI:

@fonz93 has made several SystemUI for his ROM, check out his thread and choose one. 

Maybe there is a way to install AOSP SystemUI without re-install whole Rom, but like I said this is only to ensure that will work!

Enjoy!

Guest Victod

Not working. I try on stock b195 and nothing happend. Black screen .no wallpaper no status bar no toggles

Why dont you use b199?? I am using Essentials ROM v2 and works fine....

Guest Victod

so i flash Essentials ROM v2 . and after i flash SpaceMOD SystemUI and SAME THING LIKE MY STOCK ROM.

for 3 hours i flash and i flash.

Really?

Do you installed the SystemUI just after the ROM?? or, you reboot your phone for then install it??

there can be reboot intervals into the two .zip installations

Guest tillaz

my ported AOSP systemUI for fusionX uses a different signature to stock roms, so although it works flashed over the top of an existing systemUI it will brake it you ever do a factory reset or restore a nandroid backup with it included.

Guest Naikkon

so i'm right . but tillaz a few weeks ago i flashed SpaceMod and after restart the systemUI worked. but 2 days ago didn't work. same stock rom B195 [g510]