Is it possible to bypass or hack other wifi router?

Guest jeasteh

Guest SH3H1

Yes..,But due to being illegal no one provide informations about it :O

As a naughty teen i always wondered how to do that..,and won't cut my pocket money for Mobile data :D

I will be excited to know if there is a tool for android which is used by "super-spy"

Guest TayoOnabule

it is most certainly possible... but it's seriously frowned upon. Taking another man's wifi is as bad a taking another man's wife. Don't do it.

P.S. if you really wanted to, google it. But i still don't reccomend doing too much ;)

Guest commandline1984

I badly needed to connect to my neighbors wifi..

So ask him for acess.

Or be a Douchebag an try to crack it. You rellay must be a lowlife if you try something like that :angry2:

PS: Wpa2 with a good PW is virtually uncrackable.

Guest ZolaIII

Everything is crackable its only meter of access time & processing power!

With a good laptop to crack a obrige WAP2 password you will need about 1½h using a special Linux distro with packed in tools.

Its currently not possible to do this only using phone! In the further it will be as Linux UIs are getting touch support & processing power is rising.

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest commandline1984

Everything is crackable its only meter of access time & processing power!

With a good laptop to crack a obrige WAP2 password you will need about 1½h using a special Linux distro with packed in tools.

Its currently not possible to do this only using phone! In the further it will be as Linux UIs are getting touch support & processing power is rising.

I lol'd really hard at this :D

Guest ZolaIII

Well if you use full 256 bit pass & clever one it will take much much longer.

Password generators are a simple things & they first try regular language terms & then they go from beginning or end of ASCII code as you instruct them. :D