[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Stock Huawei

In case you are curious about my current build.prop: http://pastebin.com/xMbxKNgS

Please don't replace it with your own one. I only post it, because you might find some "interesting" lines in it, which you might wanna use too. Or maybe you got some tips what I might be missing or setup wrong wink.png

EDIT: I didn't really optimize or tweak it, neither is it a clean prop-file

Edited by Guest

I fear I sadly have to disappoint you: the kernel's GPU drivers of LG are the same than Huawei's rolleyes.gif

Extracted some libs from LG L7 II P713 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2744491)

- FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK -

Not worth trying them, but if you are curious...

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/37622247/file.html

They are not the same...

Current Huawei:
Build Date: 10/26/12 Fri
Remote Branch: quic/jb_rel_2.0.3
version   : OpenGL ES 2.0 [email protected] [email protected] (CL@)

LG L7 II P713:
Build Date: 01/18/13 Fri
Local Branch: lge_changes
version   : OpenGL ES 2.0 [email protected] AU@  (CL@3050818)

Nokia X:
Build Date: 05/23/13 Thu
Remote Branch: qrd/jb_rel_rb5_qrd
version   : OpenGL ES 2.0 [email protected] AU@  (CL@3050818)

@moddingg33k

I don't think your LG adreno zip will work. When I tried to do this in the past, I found that in the updater script package_extract_dir won't overwrite files - I had to delete them first. Maybe this is why you thought these blobs were the same.

The adreno libs. I extracted the libs from the zip moddingg33k posted and pushed them using adb then looked at the info in logcat.

The LG libs are newer than the Huawei and the Nokia X ones are even newer.

So far, the LG and Nokia libs seem to perform about the same.

From the logcat info above, the version is the same for both (CL@3050818) so they are probably very similar. The code branch for the LG is 'lge_changes' which implies that there must be some LG specific code in there.

They are not the same...

I was talking about the kernel code @ /drivers/gpu/msm/* (almost identically to Huawei ... except Huawei pulled in some more patches from Qualcomm) wink.png

Flashing the ZIP worked fine for me (I've used TWRP 2.6.3.3). Those existing files got overridden. However there is really NO difference noticeable on stock B199. Would have been surprised if there was.

EDIT: The LG P713 ROM I've downloaded is for Android 4.1.2 though.

Edited by Guest

I found this ROM while looking at a theard in xda, hope it helps somehow. I scanned it with ESET just to be sure, it's clean. :)

Can you link the xda thread? just to be sure that the author didn't modify nothing, thank you

When you update Antutu read change log!

Meaning; texture surface transform is still technology impaired across the board from Z40 to A420. Half float texture precision is still not implemented & cetera. Probably even Arm Mali drivers are in better shape. If you want flawless graphical operating & almost bug free drivers stick to Nv or IT. Qualcomm is totally incapable when it comes

to it. ;)