• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[KERNEL] [Y300/G510] Stock Huawei

1361 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Guys what do you think about Sony Xperia E3? http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_e3-6634.php

almost same specs like Moto G 2nd gen. and can someone give me the link for development of this phone, because I can't find it. Thanks.

Sony Xperia E4g seems to be much better. 64 bit MT6732 is better than Snapdragon 400, 8 GB storage, 4.7" qHD, 4G, NFC, BT 4.1. 129€!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sony Xperia E4g seems to be much better. 64 bit MT6732 is better than Snapdragon 400, 8 GB storage, 4.7" qHD, 4G, NFC, BT 4.1. 129€!

For some users MTK = bad....btw crappy screen...my thl t6 pro doesn't have 4G and NFC(btw i don't need them)..but for 95€ i have a 28k on antutu with HD screen

Maybe MT6732 is actually better than MT6592...but that so much power isn't needed...we need power efficient and good looking device

Edited by andrea2107

Posted · Report post

For some users MTK = bad....btw crappy screen...my thl t6 pro doesn't have 4G and NFC(btw i don't need them)..but for 95€ i have a 28k on antutu with HD screen

You're right, but the latest MTKs are good SoC... The screen isn't very good but it's better than Xperia E3's screen. Last but not least, Sony is a well-known OEM instead of THL. Amazon.de sells Xperia E4g at 119€ (preorder).

Posted · Report post

Is this project closed? Will we have any update for this kernel?

Yep, moddingg moved to a Moto G 2014.

Posted · Report post

Maybe MT6732 is actually better than MT6592...but that so much power isn't needed...we need power efficient and good looking device

For me MTK devices aren't bad, but the lack of source code is a very great problem for me. But the new MTK Lenovo A7000 looks very good for me.

Posted · Report post

Is this project closed? Will we have any update for this kernel?

Yep, moddingg moved to a Moto G 2014.

Yup, that's true. I'm done with the Y300 and might soon start to work on the MotoG 2014 rolleyes.gif

Posted · Report post

Yup, that's true. I'm done with the Y300 and might soon start to work on the MotoG 2014 rolleyes.gif

:wub:

Posted · Report post

:wub:

Enjoy your phone with eternal community support.

Posted · Report post

For me MTK devices aren't bad, but the lack of source code is a very great problem for me. But the new MTK Lenovo A7000 looks very good for me.

MTK chip based phones are still a No-Go for me. In the recent past there were a lot of issues with GPS & Bluetooth components and they also didn't use to roll out any updates, so it wasn't possible to upgrade MTK based SoCs to Android 5.x for quite some time. Nowadays they release updates for their chips much quicker and it's possible to run Lollipop on those devices. Nevertheless they still got a lot of work to do to catch up with Qualcomm. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you smile.png

Posted · Report post

MTK chip based phones are still a No-Go for me. In the recent past there were a lot of issues with GPS & Bluetooth components and they also didn't use to roll out any updates, so it wasn't possible to upgrade MTK based SoCs to Android 5.x for quite some time. Nowadays they release updates for their chips much quicker and it's possible to run Lollipop on those devices. Nevertheless they still got a lot of work to do to catch up with Qualcomm. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you smile.png

With official cm12 builds :3 ( not really it start today xd )

Posted · Report post

Thank you smile.png

You welcome.