Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest janekmuric

Really?

Hey, I'm trying to flash MIUI  6 on a Coolpad F1 PLUS. I have root and clockwormod. When I flash it with CWM i just get a error in chinese that says something like: Press vol up to continue but pressing any of the buttons (in any of the combinations) does noting. The phone eventually shuts itself down.

I'm not trying to fix this phone. I just want to know how to flash the ROM. (Please don't point me to the offical forum, I can't find anything useful there)

Guest korekore1

Hey, I'm trying to flash MIUI  6 on a Coolpad F1 PLUS. I have root and clockwormod. When I flash it with CWM i just get a error in chinese that says something like: Press vol up to continue but pressing any of the buttons (in any of the combinations) does noting. The phone eventually shuts itself down.

I'm not trying to fix this phone. I just want to know how to flash the ROM. (Please don't point me to the offical forum, I can't find anything useful there)

are you sure you have cwm and not the official chinese recovery?Anyway thats not the place to get advice for your problem.We have different phones and surely different recovery bugs (if its a recovery bug). People on your phone's forum will help you better,there are many forums not just modaco.Just look at this thread's first page and you will see a full list of other modding forums.

Please don't start a different phone's conversation here.

Edited by korekore1

Guest janekmuric

are you sure you have cwm and not the official chinese recovery?Anyway thats not the place to get advice for your problem.We have different phones and surely different recovery bugs (if its a recovery bug). People on your phone's forum will help you better,there are many forums not just modaco.Just look at this thread's first page and you will see a full list of other modding forums.

Please don't start a different phone's conversation here.

The only forum for that phone is in chinese. My recovery is CWM (nandroids, and re-partitioning owrks just fine), even the zip install correctly. The text I'm getting is supposed ot be a part of the installation but it just gets stuck there.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, CWM is in english (and the phone I'm trying to install MIUI is not mine. I?m trying to set it up for somebody.

Edited by janekmuric

Guest dakok

F1 Plus is not an MTK phone so you should carefuly choose what to flash.

Chinese forum is not the only source for F1 Plus flashing.

You have a lot of info and guides at TeleKineza forum F1 Plus topic, you can join there and I guess you will get some help :D

P.S. 

I think there are no custom roms for F1 Plus, only official CoolUI android 4.4 and new android 5.0 roms

Edited by dakok

Guest baniko

Yeah feature rich, always have more than 1gb free memory even when I run more than 10 apps in the background. GPS works, camera is good,

Please, post the exact name of the zip file (i hope you still have it!) and a screen shot of the phone info.

In this way maybe is possible to "trace" your version of VibeUI 2.

Guest xeros2

Has anyone any experience with Kingston SDCA3/64GB microSDXC UHS-I U3 card (90R/80W)?

I'm going to buy it today for F1.

Up to now I'm using SDCA10/32GB microSDHC UHS-I U1 card (90R/45W), which works great in F1, but I'm running out of space all the time so looking for bigger capacity with equal or better performance.

BLUETOOTH need help please.

I have nitro canvas v3 (that rom missed some xml with BLE info at start but that didnt help) , tried Maucat AOSP. I like AOSP, like xposed and gravitybox. I got G-Shock Bluetooth watch. That watch needs Bluetooth 4.0 BLE. I cannot pair it correctly, phone starts but messes something and it wont pair it at the end I tried watch on my friends ZOPO ZP999 mtk 6595 4.4.2 android and pairing works fine.

Pairing my car stereo and my computer works fine on canvas and mucat so I guess BLE /4.0 is the problem.

I read that some other MTK 6592 users with ported ROMs got similar problem.

So please what to do? Can canvas be fixed somehow or what ROM I must choose for this to work?

I have the same problem, Mi Band works only on Inew AOSP from unix_bosnia.. I tryed to put xml file in permission like i see on Nitro post butt not helped, does anybody know how to fix the problem?? @usermau maybe you?? I use your AOSP before i buy Mi Band, i want use it again.. :)

Guest pepe93

I have the same problem, Mi Band works only on Inew AOSP from unix_bosnia.. I tryed to put xml file in permission like i see on Nitro post butt not helped, does anybody know how to fix the problem?? @usermau maybe you?? I use your AOSP before i buy Mi Band, i want use it again.. :)

Have you tried to pair your Mi Band with the default bluetooth manager of the phone and not just with a BLE scanner app? 

Guest pepe93

Yes and i paired it butt when i try to pair Mi with the Mi fit app i cant find it.. Mi Fit app cant find the Mi Band..

Try this version https://www.dropbox.com/s/aoaarlznh9u2kzm/MiBand_1.0.652_188.apk?dl=0 (Mirror: https://mega.co.nz/#!ctQWmToI!lXnidNxclp2Va05AR9xVzN_1tnA8-2DuCsxPbsa5_d8 )  I think if you are able to pair the Mi Band with this version, you can update it later and you should keep the connection with the Mi Band.

Edited by pepe93

I use a tweaked app from miui forum, i will try, thanks..

Edit: Pepe93 you are the man.. Is work finnaly on Maucat AOSP.. I install this old one from you and pair the Band after that i install the tweaked version all works.. Thanx again mate.. :)

Edited by Guest