CM11 by Lzy / Lbxb / Crayons

2015-4-18:

Known bug: Bluetooth does not work

• Based on cm11 transplant update, tried to repair
  • Corrected problems with external & internal memory
  • Corrected camera connection - images 13MP
  • Corrected Call sound problems
  • ART mode is on
  • Other highlights of their own experience.
Edited by dakok

Guest dakok

I guess MMX devs from XDA use China dev roms. There were three or four CM11 releases from China.

This one is the latest one, from yesterday.

I corrected a bit my post from above :)

Edited by dakok

Guest mixanikosgr

Previous Gionee Amigo UI roms had the critical problem of incoming call crashing (you cannot answer incoming calls). If someone will flash it, check this first. You may remember that this is the rom with the best sound ou there (crystal clear and very loud, with no distortions)

Guest slime00

the rom only support one sim, maybe the crash was because some users had two inserted... it's a shame that the most promising roms (Cyanogen, FIUI, Amigo and Color OS) are still not fully usable for our devices, if they will get fixed we will officially enter into the golden age of kitkat :D

Guest xeros2

Has anyone any experience with Kingston SDCA3/64GB microSDXC UHS-I U3 card (90R/80W)?

I'm going to buy it today for F1.

Up to now I'm using SDCA10/32GB microSDHC UHS-I U1 card (90R/45W), which works great in F1, but I'm running out of space all the time so looking for bigger capacity with equal or better performance.

I haven't got any reply so in case if anyone would find such info useful...

Card arrived today & works fine (after formating & allign of FAT32).

First results (having all ~32GB of data copied from previous one, many (hundreds of tousands) small files, 349 installed apps, CoolUI 4.2.2 installed few months ago (not clean install)):

Coolpad_F1_Micro_SD_64_GB_U3_benchmark.p

(A1 SD Bench)

Edited by xeros2

Guest slime00

it's the "fake 4.4.4" which I tried some time ago. Was very good, maybe the best battery-wise. It had a problem with bluetooth not working. There was a second with polymer's rom as a base with BT working, but wasn't at the same level unfortunately.

Guest 77chedu

it's the "fake 4.4.4" which I tried some time ago. Was very good, maybe the best battery-wise. It had a problem with bluetooth not working. There was a second with polymer's rom as a base with BT working, but wasn't at the same level unfortunately.

That one?

I was trying to fix the camera, but I'll check the bluetooth too

Guest korekore1

You may call me heavily subjective but I didn't find a rom that's better than Nitro v3 by now.

:D

i agree.Even roms that use a310 as a base are always the stablest