Help please!! very very big trouble x900 bricked

Guest rohitzz

Guest rohitzz

Sorry for brief explanation...

I've purchased a bricked phone Silly me as getting in low price and thought I'll unbrick it easily.

So I dont know how it got bricked. 

Trying to unbrick from past 7 days.

now here is the mess.....

1->When I've brought the phones I saw thispost-988577-0-32816100-1401170871_thumb. so should I connect this small wire or it should be not connected I've connected it and tried many things and also disconnected and tried same things nothing worked.

2->Tried hdmi method but stucked to this windowpost-988577-0-47156200-1401171017.jpg

3->Very confused in key combination for booting in different modes please tell me how to boot in fastboot,recovery and 

little blue man logo I guess droidboot

4->I tried aio tool but getting error:no device found or <waiting for device> I guess its due to usb debugging disable and is there any way to enable it in bricked phone and if yes where can I get Adb drivers for xolo x900 I AM USING WINDOWS 8.1.

5->Downloaded update.zip of 299 mb what or how it should be used I can't send it to my phone as I can't connect it to pc as mass storage

6->Dont know VNC SERVER what is that please give link for that if it helps me

7-> Used many fastboot commands but got error fastboot is not a recognised command WHY?

please please help me i'm messed up if you answer please give the index as 1's answer or 2's which answer you are giving which will make it easy for me and many people who will read this post

Edited by rohitzz

Guest BlueMoonRising

You need the Intel USB drivers from here first http://new-intel-usb-driver-v115-for-android-devices-now-supports-windows-8. When they're installed and you've rebooted, plug in the phone, hopefully it'll come up in Windows File Explorer. Copy the 299MB to the root of the phones memory. Unplug and shut the phone down entirely, presuming you can. You now need to reboot into recovery, read ALL of this thread http://www.modaco.com/topic/360586-boot-in-to-stock-recovery-mode-orange-sandiego-intel-az210a/.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest rohitzz

You need the Intel USB drivers from here first http://new-intel-usb-driver-v115-for-android-devices-now-supports-windows-8. When they're installed and you've rebooted, plug in the phone, hopefully it'll come up in Windows File Explorer. Copy the 299MB to the root of the phones memory. Unplug and shut the phone down entirely, presuming you can. You now need to reboot into recovery, read ALL of this thread http://www.modaco.com/topic/360586-boot-in-to-stock-recovery-mode-orange-sandiego-intel-az210a/.

Can't boot into recovery black screen appers and can't see any thing after power and vol -.And this drivers are not installing i'm using windows 8.1 and what about the wire do i connect it .may i change the computer having win 7.

Edited by rohitzz

Guest BlueMoonRising

The drivers are from Intel and are specifically updated for Windows 8.

If you can't even boot into recovery then I hope you didn't spend much on it because it's dead. Your only option is to sell it for spares, theres someone on here looking for a new battery. Contact him.

Guest rohitzz

The drivers are from Intel and are specifically updated for Windows 8.

If you can't even boot into recovery then I hope you didn't spend much on it because it's dead. Your only option is to sell it for spares, theres someone on here looking for a new battery. Contact him.

I can see droid boot on my tv screen via hdmipost-988577-0-56676000-1401180285_thumb. ,is this helpfull?

but the bar is not moving.

Edited by rohitzz

Guest BlueMoonRising

I can see droid boot on my tv screen via hdmiattachicon.gifIMG_20140527_133226.jpg ,is this helpfull?

but the bar is not moving.

The screen you've got means it's looking for the 299MB rom in the root of the phone to reflash. You have to get the Intel drivers installed so you can copy the 299MB to the root first. Then try again.

• 9 months later...