weird display issue

Guest malins

Guest malins

I was at school today and had the phone in my pocket. when i pull it out, on the screen there was a big crack, from one side to another of the front panel. first time i thought it was a scratch, but it couldn't be because i take care of it and it was in my pocket, so no external factors. when i look closer, the crack is doubled by another smaller one, benath the glass. therefor, the display works like normal but the touch doesn't respond. again, i did nothing to make the panel break, i just pulled it out of my pocket and found it like that. no shocks or anything like that. tomorrow i want to take my warranty and take a trip to Orange shop to ask them if i can do anything and supposedly how much will it cost(despite the fact that it's still in warranty) if anyone can explain to me why it shattered like that, i'd appreciate. i'll post a few pics in a reply. thanks.

Guest Spacecaker

You did nothing to break it ??

when unprotected in you're pocket the device can be big enough to break when you bent or something as the device isnt that small either.
there are several more factors but it will only break if an external factor has been done/given. so it might be you're  fault for possible putting it in ur pocket unprotected 

Guest malins

it has been staying in my pocket since i bought it. before i found out it broke, i did nothing unusual with my legs, if you know what i mean. just a normal day and suddenly i find it like this.