locked to amozon oh please what have you done

Guest rickiebee

Guest rickiebee

Hi all

As we all know Google play will not work:(

Ive just bought four of the Q97 HD TABLETS but thank god were i bought them from took them back on grounds of mis sale. It was not said these are, well locked to amazon.  I bought HDMI leads a set of wireless dongles too and four case at £19.99 each just to be let down by the software that ius forced on you with what ever marketing deal Gemini have done. You fools.

10.10 for design and well leave it there. GIVE USE THE CHOICE DONT MAKE IT FOR US...

LOVELY ITEM BUT HAVE RETURNED ALL FOUR OF THEM.

Give us a uninstal option and i will be right out to buy another set of tablets.

It has put me off buying  with out now trying out a item.

Only most of the planet use google cut your own head off on this one.

Guest Voxpop2011

I am annoyed by the amount of pre-installed CRAP that cannot be removed.  If I want this stuff, I can download it.  Agreed, just give us the pure operating system.

Edited by Voxpop2011

• 1 month later...
Guest colhoo

I agree totally that Gemini have made a massive error with this change to Amazon.  Purchased Q13 (13.3" screen tablet).    It is now really  a very  large Kindle, rather than a fabulous sized tablet with the old ease of Google!  Shame on Gemini.  The size is brilliant and colours are sharp - but a great put off with Amazon.  I returned mine also.  I was going to buy another two, but no way with current Amazon bundle.  It is rather heavy for carrying around and more like a laptop but that did not deter from it.  

The makings of a fantastic viewing experience, but sadly not by me.   Come on Gemini, change back to Google or at least give us a way to get it on this system.

Guest colhoo

I agree totally that Gemini have made a massive error with this change to Amazon.  Purchased Q13 (13.3" screen tablet).    It is now really  a very  large Kindle, rather than a fabulous sized tablet with the old ease of Google!  Shame on Gemini.  The size is brilliant and colours are sharp - but a great put off with Amazon.  I returned mine also.  I was going to buy another two, but no way with current Amazon bundle.  It is rather heavy for carrying around and more like a laptop but that did not deter from it.  

The makings of a fantastic viewing experience, but sadly not by me.   Come on Gemini, change back to Google or at least give us a way to get it on this system.