• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

3467 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Addons:

720p recording - http://www.any.gs/AGohR

Warning: The framerate will be low and you'll need to use a different camera app. The Google camera app won't work, but lgCamera does work.

Edited by H3ROS

Posted

Nice!  ^_^

Posted

I wasnt expecting this today :O gonna install it tomorrow in the morning :P Viper and xposed need activating after the install, no?

Posted

I'm not sure if I'll create mods for this or a whole new ROM based off of what I've created here. My goal with this one though was to make something that's bloat free and fully functional out of the box. Something that's then easy for myself or another dev to build off of.

I love pure AOSP, so this is basically that but with a few changes added to improve upon things :)

@ barnir

Nope. It's working and setup for you right out of the box :)

You will of course have to set your own audio settings, but it'll work right away.

Posted (edited)

Thx for the rom i like your work but i was expecting a pure aosp rom without any addons like custom kernel viper4android things from android 4.4.2 etc.can leave the toggles (for me a must have on every rom). If u can make a version without any mod i really appreciate, just my opinion ;)

Edited by porozex

Posted (edited)

The version of the app wouldn't make any difference since it behaves the same, if not better than an older version because bugs have been fixed.

I can easily create a version with the Xposed stuff, Viper, firewall, file manager and Shuttle removed. I class all of that as essential stuff though else you can't block specific apps from using your data, can't control music from the lockscreen, can't use the volume rocker to control the text cursor, can't reboot (toggle doesn't exist), can't browse for locally stored APK files etc. It would be very basic with little to no gain since I've optimized the RAM usage already.

If you really want it to be as pure as possible then what about the music player? Change it to Googles Play Music? No file manager?

The one thing I won't change is the kernel because that's what gives you the performance over a stock ROM. It also doesn't effect battery life at all.

Remember that the Xposed stuff you can uninstall yourself. You can also uninstall the Viper driver within the app and then browse to /system/app/ with root enabled to delete the apk. That or use a root uninstaller from the Play Store.

Edited by H3ROS

Posted (edited)

:wub: Long Time Waiting for This... Great Work H3ROS!

Wohooo!! Full Screen Caller Menu on Stock!! Great Effort H3ROS

Edited by CyberArtZ

Posted (edited)

The version of the app wouldn't make any difference since it behaves the same, if not better than an older version because bugs have been fixed.

I can easily create a version with the Xposed stuff, Viper, firewall, file manager and Shuttle removed. I class all of that as essential stuff though else you can't block specific apps from using your data, can't control music from the lockscreen, can't use the volume rocker to control the text cursor, can't reboot (toggle doesn't exist), can't browse for locally stored APK files etc. It would be very basic with little to no gain since I've optimized the RAM usage already.

If you really want it to be as pure as possible then what about the music player? Change it to Googles Play Music? No file manager?

The one thing I won't change is the kernel because that's what gives you the performance over a stock ROM. It also doesn't effect battery life at all.

Remember that the Xposed stuff you can uninstall yourself. You can also uninstall the Viper driver within the app and then browse to /system/app/ with root enabled to delete the apk. That or use a root uninstaller from the Play Store.

yes youre right i can do it myself :)

Edited by porozex

Posted

sounds great ! I think i'll give a try next days...

Posted

I cant log in with tapatalk it says that i have to check apn and adblocker

Posted

I am using tapatalk right now

Posted (edited)

heartbleed fix?

edit: yes... based on b200

Edited by dinotre

Posted

I can't change the color of the click with gravitybox. The signal and battery icon can change.

Someone know how tot change it?

Posted

I mean clock i.s.o click.[emoji6]

Posted

Hi
thanks for this rom,i will try it as soon as possible!!!

only 2 things that i need to ask you:

-can i disable zram?

-is fstrim enabled?

Posted

Hi

thanks for this rom,i will try it as soon as possible!!!

only 2 things that i need to ask you:

-can i disable zram?

-is fstrim enabled?

- Is disabled by default

- Yes

Posted

What is it and what does SuperSUNoNag.apk

It's an official part of SuperSU that chainfire gives out so that SuperSU won't nag you about things like the paid version. He used to link to it at XDA.

At the moment it's using the AOSP version of the calculator simply because it's stable, working and I don't personally use it all that much so I didn't think about it's options. I'll try out your suggestion though.

I cant log in with tapatalk it says that i have to check apn and adblocker

I don't personally use tapatalk, but is the APN settings correct for your carrier? You can edit them, so if you do that and find a fix then please let me know.

I can't change the color of the click with gravitybox. The signal and battery icon can change.

Someone know how tot change it?

I'm not sure what you mean by clock i.s.o click? If there's an option for it though then set the colour and reboot.

I noticed that after the latest Xposed and GravityBox updates some options will require a restart.

Posted (edited)

So far so good, i like the rom very much! Simple and clean. I thought that you are going to use modding33k's kernel, why didnt you? Im just curious. And thank you for your work so much!

Oh, and im using tapatalk, and got no problems..

Edited by Picvajzmen

Posted

clock color bug

post-1018874-0-01578200-1402746719_thumb