[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

try synopsis it's great

Which version?, some months ago i flashed Synopsis kernel and the phone crashed (one time a day), have to remove the battery.

Excuse my english :P

Which version?, some months ago i flashed Synopsis kernel and the phone crashed (one time a day), have to remove the battery.

Excuse my english :P

26-07, it's the stablest one, atleast for me.

It supports zRAM, KSM and SWAP, so that you can use them to increase a little bit the free RAM, it also has frandom.

Edited by fonz93

Hi. Can i ask what is the help or use of nokia X libraries made by fonz.

And should i wipe after installing this libs. Tnx

I think it just fixes some bugs and stuff, no performance improvements, and if yes, they are not noticeable.

Heya, im having a problem on this last days, when someone send me an SMS sometimes i only get it like 10 mins after, with calls when someone call me they get the message that my phone is offline, after few mins i get an sms saying that they tried to contact me... 

Its like that the phone goes offline completely and wake up from X to X minutes. Any idea to fix this?

Heya, im having a problem on this last days, when someone send me an SMS sometimes i only get it like 10 mins after, with calls when someone call me they get the message that my phone is offline, after few mins i get an sms saying that they tried to contact me... 

Its like that the phone goes offline completely and wake up from X to X minutes. Any idea to fix this?

By the sound of it maybe some power related settings have been changed. Someone posted build.prop changes in another thread before that likely do save power, but it does so by breaking push notifications. If you've applied such tweaks then that's possibly why, otherwise it could be your network provider.

I'd recommend you backup the ROM and try flashing a different one to see if the behavior persists. I'm thinking it might.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest dataflash

Hey :)

i installed this rom on my sister's device and her keyboard needs weeks to appear.. i dont know, dont have the same problem, something is wrong these days :D

can someone tell me a quick little tip what i have to do so this problem gets less annoying ?

happy new year! and thanks !

Hey :)

i installed this rom on my sister's device and her keyboard needs weeks to appear.. i dont know, dont have the same problem, something is wrong these days :D

can someone tell me a quick little tip what i have to do so this problem gets less annoying ?

happy new year! and thanks !

Hey,

The keyboard should appear almost instantly. Normally it'll only have issues if you're using something like Greenify or you've got a lot of background apps running e.g. Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter etc. The stock browser can also use up memory quickly, so something such as Opera Mobile Classic or Opera Mini will work a lot better.

If it's due to low memory then look at what's using up the memory. If it's something like Facebook then try using a different client e.g. Fast for Facebook.

Don't install any memory management apps or any kind of anti-virus app as they'll slow things down and use up memory, which is the one thing the Y300 doesn't have a lot of.

Guest farfix

yes if u don't want push mail

Well, I uninstalled the GMail and Exchange Services Apps and then I installed the Email and Exchange Services from Slimkat ROM... For now, it works perfect :)

Guest farfix

@H3ROS

Just I can't install the december's ROM or the update... I can sign in with my Google Account, do all the setup, but when the phone is ready to be used, it reboots and then shows me "Phone/Settings/Nova Launcher/Android UI... stops working", letting the phone useless... but if I install the novermber's ROM I have no problem. It works perfect without a FC...

It's strange for me :(

Guest Soulshaper

It works i just had to tick the verification off  when instaling.

all is much better the the original softwere . i just cant install google play apps .. it gives me this error  [RPC:S-7:AEC-7]

reset the phone and voilá ! google play works .

thks

Edited by Soulshaper

@farfix

I'm honestly not sure. It sounds like something isn't getting cleared correctly though as if it were a ROM issue more people would of posted about the same problem.

Hey, i have question, How can i disable charging led without using exposed modules ?!

I don't think that's possible. There's no setting for it within Android.

how to stop call ring delay?

There shouldn't be much of a delay, that is unless memory is low.

The only 2 build.prop settings that are documented are the following.

ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0
ring.delay=0

Guest luca020400

Hey, i have question, How can i disable charging led without using exposed modules ?!

Maybe there are some led triggers that disable the charging led ;) ( I don't know if they are present is Y300 ;) )

Guest wbrambley

Run a script with tasker to set led values to 0 when start charging. (maybe delay 10 seconds) Also may need to trigger when charging hits 15 and 90%.