[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest Takamoto
Do you have another app setting readahead after boot? Try test running the script in "script manager" app.

My script don't run in script manager..the other 2 run.

I look in first script (01 extra) there is a string who say 2048 read ahead disable..

Have you got the same?

Guest wbrambley

My script don't run in script manager..the other 2 run.

I look in first script (01 extra) there is a string who say 2048 read ahead disable..

Have you got the same?

Change # disable to echo

Install universal init.d app by androguide and switch on.

Reboot and recheck values.

(I am using different kernel but this process works for me)

Guest Takamoto

Change # disable to echo

First of all @wbrambley tnx a lot for your support.. :-))

I'm sorry but I changed "disabled" in "echo" but no result again..

I'll get other test..if again no result I'll resume kernel adiutor from my backup..Its have init.d emulator too..but why use an emulator if rom support native init.d script?

Guest wbrambley

First of all @wbrambley tnx a lot for your support.. :-))

I'm sorry but I changed "disabled" in "echo" but no result again..

I'll get other test..if again no result I'll resume kernel adiutor from my backup..Its have init.d emulator too..but why use an emulator if rom support native init.d script?

For me init.d was not working until I installed the "universal init.d" app from market.

Guest Takamoto

Change # disable to echo

Thank you so much @wbrambley..

In first script "01extra" NOW I changed again "disabled" with "echo"...but this time without the "#" first :-))

(My error sorry)

Now the phone can execute my command and when I check the value is 2048!! Finally solved..

Tnx again again!!

Now I can unistall universal init.d app..who sayd wrongly I have not init.d support..mah..

1. Can someone tell me why icon of headphones does not appear when they are plugged in mobile? It's not so important but I would like to know if someone has this problem too. I'm using (this) AOSP MOD on Huawei Y300.

2. Second question is about exclamation mark (!) when I'm using Lollipop signal icons from GravityBox but when it's by default then it's fine. Any chance to remove this?
Screenshot:
yQ0LkPe.png

Edited by Guest

Guest greenalien

I have the exclamation marks too after changing to those icons in gravitybox but im using fonz93 4.2 cm10.1 rom. They are not there all the time but most of the time. Maybe its the same as the grey icons bug?

Guest xxirioxx

1. Can someone tell me why icon of headphones does not appear when they are plugged in mobile? It's not so important but I would like to know if someone has this problem too. I'm using (this) AOSP MOD on Huawei Y300.

2. Second question is about exclamation mark (!) when I'm using Lollipop signal icons from GravityBox but when it's by default then it's fine. Any chance to remove this?
Screenshot:
yQ0LkPe.png

1. I use this phone every day plugged on my hi-fi system and i've never seen an headphone icon :D I think it's normal.

2. The exclamation mark in lolliop is equal to grey signal icon in android 4. If the exclamation mark appears, there is a problem with google services and probably you won't receive push notifications. Did you stop any system services?

1. I use this phone every day plugged on my hi-fi system and i've never seen an headphone icon :D I think it's normal.

2. The exclamation mark in Lollipop is equal to grey signal icon in android 4. If the exclamation mark appears, there is a problem with google services and probably you won't receive push notifications. Did you stop any system services?

Thanks for your reply.
1. Not sure but I think I saw headphone icon on some mobile devices. :D

2. It seems that this is the problem. If I'm right I didn't stop any system services. I have this problem from beginning and it's not possible to fix at all 'cause I tried many things. Signal icon is blue only when Wi-Fi is on.

Guest killadroid

@InSpace I think the problem might be in gravity box itself.try changing status bar to white color like lollipop to see if the exclamations will disappear

Guest Takamoto
Yes, I did but even with gtalk and hangout was same . I can try to install again if you think it will solve the problem.

I think xxirioxx have right..try to ri-enable gtalk app and make sure you have not disabled any services/receivers in play service.

In google service framework,gtalk service must be enabled.

Try this set and after reboot.

I make a test and for me work..signal bar comes blue..

@InSpace I think the problem might be in gravity box itself.try changing status bar to white color like lollipop to see if the exclamations will disappear

Maybe but I think much more 'no' than 'yes'. When I'm using Lollipop signal icons sometimes exclamation mark disappear but mostly it's there and icons are blue. Without that icons are grey but when Wi-Fi is on they are blue.

I think xxirioxx have right..try to ri-enable gtalk app and make sure you have not disabled any services/receivers in play service.

In google service framework,gtalk service must be enabled.

Try this set and after reboot.

I make a test and for me work..signal bar comes blue..

You mean to just to download & install Hangouts and that's all or something other?

Guest Takamoto
You mean to just to download & install Hangouts and that's all or something other?

If you have froozed talk app,defrost it and reboot.

If you have deleted talk app in past you can take the .apk file from aosp.zip.

Copy Talk apk from the zip and paste in /system/app.

Set permission 644 and reboot.

Personally I froze talk,play service and many more..and about icons I use white color in gravity box for clock,battery,signal,ecc..but without lollypop signal icon.

Guest killadroid

I've tried many roms but I keep coming back to this.though it's Android version is a little old all my apps are compatible with it & everything is always smooth,multitasking is perfect with it and battery is the best ever.this is the best rom in my opinion

Guest Takamoto
I've tried many roms but I keep coming back to this.though it's Android version is a little old all my apps are compatible with it & everything is always smooth,multitasking is perfect with it and battery is the best ever.this is the best rom in my opinion

Same for me..I tried in past every jb rom..but every time go back to this.

Here ALL work without problem..

And the unique with full hardware accelleration/3d support.

I hope someone else (with capacity like chil/srfarias) take this project for to continue h3ros way to convert rom totally google free and zip for micro gapps like cm-roms.

• 2 weeks later...

I removed my sd card to put it into my pc, then I plugged it into the phone again but now Android won't set it as default storage anymore.

How can I make it as default storage again? I can't do it in Storage settings.