[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Very good work, as always  ^_^

The method I changed was only to test the problem (easier to patch that smaller method in smali). I've actually just nulled the second param for SimMissing since Huawei has clearly broken that elsewhere. Like the note says, it should be null or empty already. Nobody would even notice if I null it either because all of the other messages should be working, providing that Huawei hasn't broken them too.

@krux3r

Weird. I've not noticed it, but I don't have Shuttle+ so maybe there's something different going on there.

@lomax84

I'm working on it. I was going to release it last weekend but the bug I've talked about here was a little tricky to understand and then fix. So now I'd say 1-2 days and I'll have an update out.

Edited by H3ROS

@H3ROS

Oh, ok, will try with free shuttle xD

So is next update just bug fixes or there are some new features maybe? :)

EDIT: You were right, free versio. runs just itself for about 24mb, I guess its because + version haves that chromecast crap, so thats ehy it runs google services and youtube.

Edited by krux3r

Could be possible to get the HuaweiBackup app running on this rom? (I know there are a lot of Backup app's but this one is cute and also i have some old backups made with this app)

Could be possible to get the HuaweiBackup app running on this rom? (I know there are a lot of Backup app's but this one is cute and also i have some old backups made with this app)

Yes....download it from Aptoide ;)

Guest mshaw213

@H3ROS

I've tried a few of the different ROMS for the Y300 and yours definitely seems to be the smoothest and most stable, so can I say a big thanks for that.

Now, because we are all never satisfied, will the next release contain the newer MSM KGSL gpu driver and updated Adreno blobs?

Keep up the good work!

Guys, which resolutions can our phone play? I know it cant play 720p but I tried 720p in Twitch and the stream wont play just black screen.

Our device's capability to play is 480P ! It's limited to this by hardware...But MX Player's Software decoding plays all kind of videos (Of course 720P too,But 1080P is almost Not watchable since is laggy :(

Now My new device don't need any custom Player at all :D

I Wish there was a section for Xiaomi devices in Modaco,their en.miui forum is too messy that cannot follow properly ! :(

i wish @Paul O'Brien takes a step and does create a section i bet the Redmi 1S section would be most active XD (i will be there too :lol: )

Edit- There is Htcmania forum but i wish there was an english one , we've been already undergoing fast development even without Xiaomi releasing kernel source code(which is simply Awesome!!)

Hope on Paul O' Brien :)

Edited by SH3H1

Guest krux3r

Our device's capability to play is 480P ! It's limited to this by hardware...But MX Player's Software decoding plays all kind of videos (Of course 720P too,But 1080P is almost Not watchable since is laggy :(

Now My new device don't need any custom Player at all :D

Hmm, but when I play a 480p stream on AzubuTV it lags, why so?

Hmm, but when I play a 480p stream on AzubuTV it lags, why so?

It's likely the app. There's a few comments on the play store page that suggest that it's the app too, but the Y300 itself is also poor at handling some media types. For example Twitch can only steam medium quality because it runs into some sort of memory conflict.

@StewieTech

I'm working on it right now. The new update will be small in size and won't contain the previous changes, which means that it's a faster download for people who are already up to date.

Of course I'll also be posting the complete ROM which will contain updated apks from the play store.

Guest lomax84

It's likely the app. There's a few comments on the play store page that suggest that it's the app too, but the Y300 itself is also poor at handling some media types. For example Twitch can only steam medium quality because it runs into some sort of memory conflict.

@StewieTech

I'm working on it right now. The new update will be small in size and won't contain the previous changes, which means that it's a faster download for people who are already up to date.

Of course I'll also be posting the complete ROM which will contain updated apks from the play store.

Can't wait!

I Really wanna try this rom

Guest fonz93

Could someone suggest me some notes app like that one on stock rom?

I use Keep from Google, i use it since i got an Android phone

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

Is it lightweight or it uses much memory?

Don't know, i use to greenify all apps that i don't need to run in background, but should be lightweight

Guest krux3r

Don't know, i use to greenify all apps that i don't need to run in background, but should be lightweight

Hmm, its 6mb big, thats not much. Ill use greenify too to make sure it doesnt run i background.

Thanks.

Guest fonz93

Hmm, its 6mb big, thats not much. Ill use greenify too to make sure it doesnt run i background.

Thanks.

It usually wakes up when you enable sync, needed to sync your notes with google account, it doesn't wake up in any other case

The update is now live. I've still got the complete ROM to update and upload.

Keep in mind that this update doesn't contain anything that can be updated via the Play Store. The result is a much smaller download.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest krux3r

The update is now live. I've still got the complete ROM to update and upload.

Keep in mind that this update doesn't contain anything that can be updated via the Play Store. The result is a much smaller download.

Great!

So what I have to do to update?

Do I lose my data and stuff?

You just download the zip and install it. It'll do everything else for you.

You won't lose any of your apps or settings from doing an update :)

A side note, but for people wanting to view and use the newer emoji's in the messaging app be sure to enable option within the extra settings menu.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest krux3r

You just download the zip and install it. It'll do everything else for you.

You won't lose any of your apps or settings from doing an update :)

Thanks. Will do it now:) Edited by krux3r