[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

The LMK settings might not be needed anymore since I protected Phone and SystemUI in the update. I left the LMK settings set though because for me game performance is fine, but I can remove the line if others find it improves things.

If people would like to test then just comment out or remove the minfree line from 01extra.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest rederik75

There must be something wrong.... with modding kernel antutu scores a bit more than 5600, in slimkat two months ago it scored 7535....

Guest barnir

im getting rly low scores with modding, might be cause i didnt changed anything just installed it, i got more score with the original kernel for the rom

Guest Romagnolo1973

There must be something wrong.... with modding kernel antutu scores a bit more than 5600, in slimkat two months ago it scored 7535....

there is something wrong in your rom, because with last nightly moddingg33k kernel I have 7342 points without swap or zram (governor ondemand and I\O deadline, min cpu 96 and max 1004), that is near 7800 H3ROS reached with his own kernel. I have installed the update in the first page that I don't know if is update 1 or update 2

Guest squal

Lag in games is caused by the lowmemorykiller settings... I set kernel default values and now my games are running how they should!

how to do this.....

edit1: solve!

edit2: i also set kernel default values..it is better than before.. (game performance)

Edited by squal

Guest Picvajzmen

@H3ROS

I checked the wakelocks from last night and its on 2℅, but Im positive that two nights ago it was 92℅ and it was caused by android os.. i dont know... Sorry to bother you, just wanted to share my experience [emoji4]

Guest dus40

how to do this.....

edit1: solve!

edit2: i also set kernel default values..it is better than before.. (game performance)

Could you please explain us how to set kernel to default values ? Trickstermod ? Thx

Guest squal

Could you please explain us how to set kernel to default values ? Trickstermod ? Thx

i set only the min task killer preset to default...in performance control..

Guest fonz93

Will you add new ssl fixed version ??

The ssl is already fixed, the B200 was made for this.

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

like the b200 version but with another fix 

What do you mean? There isn't "another fix", this is the only fix that can be made in android 4.1

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

@fonz93 http://www.lffl.org/2014/06/openssl-scoperta-una-nuova-vulnerabilita.html

for others sorry  I can't explain only that is in the new android 4.4.4 version

EDIT : @fonz93 if the new version can't made for android 4.1.1 sorry for the usless post 

https://access.redhat.com/site/articles/904433

Our OpenSSL version is 1.0.1c, is not affected by that bug

Guest rederik75

there is something wrong in your rom, 

I think so... I would like to wait for the next "full" release of this rom to make a clean install, but it's really annoying...

@H3ROS: when do you plan to release a new rom that gathers all the updates and mods you made?

Guest fonz93

I think so... I would like to wait for the next "full" release of this rom to make a clean install, but it's really annoying...

@H3ROS: when do you plan to release a new rom that gathers all the updates and mods you made?

If you reflash the whole ROM and then the update 2 (Experimental) you'll have no problems, i did it and i haven't any problem

Guest rederik75

If you reflash the whole ROM and then the update 2 (Experimental) you'll have no problems, i did it and i haven't any problem

without update 1 then... ok, i'll try... did you flash both zips queued, or first the ROM, reboot, update 2?

Guest Romagnolo1973

Thanks H3ROS 

I'm testing Update 2 now and everything is working great, T9 Dialer is great!

Please consider name your rom on the telefon information, something like AOSP MOD B200 V. 1.1 By H3ROS is far far better than see a number string Y300-0100V100R001C00B200 as is now. At the moment is not easy understand what version we use

Guest fonz93

without update 1 then... ok, i'll try... did you flash both zips queued, or first the ROM, reboot, update 2?

I already have the ROM installed when updates 2 came out, so i only flashed the update 2, anyway, the update 1 is not required, it is included in the ROM zip.

I suggest you to flash update 2 just after the ROM, because in the update 2 the are 2 framework files and they'll wipe dalvik cache