• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Topic Poll] The Best roms (stock-CM-other)?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Express your opinion on what is the best rom for you and why

what combination of rom-kernel are you using now ?

do you use some MOD like  Pure Performance ?

Best rom for battery and performance ?

I think that this will help all the people that want a good rom for their device, but don't want to read all the pages of all the topics about the roms ( TOOO MUCH !)  :o

Thanks to everyone  :)

Edited by Drakerus

Posted

There's people voting but nobody seems to want to comment, so I guess I'll leave my thoughts here.

Of course I'm using my own ROM since that's what I'm working on, but I wouldn't call it the best since everyone has different needs and they might like things that I don't. Like I don't like Huawei's Emotion UI so I wouldn't use any ROM's with that. So the best for one person could be the worst for another.

When it comes to the stock based ROM's the current poll status is interesting to me. It's just that currently FusionX is voted rather high, even though it's download link and the project is dead. It's also got a lot of bugs which my ROM has fixed. That plus my build is newer (B200 vs B199) and it scores better in the benchmarks. So maybe them people haven't tried my ROM because they feel FusionX is working well enough for them. I just don't know.

I love the work the other devs do here and because I'm a developer of one of the ROM's listed I've not voted  :)

Posted

I voted for AOSP, im using it from the first day he released the rom and it looks perfect, simple and fast, maybe there will be room to improvement when Huawei give some newest kernel source. 

Also voted for CM 10.1 R20, i used it long time ago and i remember that it was amazing, fast and stable.

Posted (edited)

Voted for AOSP MOD. Satisfied all my needs and most stable.

Edit//

And cm 10.1

Edited by Y300-0100

Posted

for stock based rom,i voted for other...the best for me was "slimstock b199"
now my device running slimkat 6 ,and it is very very nice!!!

Posted

Cm10.1 kra..

Posted

stock based:

first: B200 AOSP

second: slimstock b199 by fonz93

third: fusionx

CM:

first 10.1 r20

second: slimkat

third: ? :D

Posted

From Stock based ROM's I voted for "Other". I used FusionX and FusionX Reborn for time and they was good, but now I think there are better stock based ROM's. I think I will test ROM from H3ROS.

From CM ROM's, my vote goes to CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R20 from Kra1o5. I think that ROM is pretty fast, stable and can run enough apps at same time. SlimKat is good and stable, but I think it needs more to be develop. I used (I am not sure) some version 4.4.3 and it was good. Then new version appeared and I update it and then I was disappointed. It all started to be slow and it start to lag. Then I come back to ROM from Kra1o5, but I still trying to find out which version I used before update, because I need some featured from KitKat.

This is my view of previous testing. :)

Posted (edited)

Stock
1 aosp modo
2 slimstock

Cm based
CarbonRom by me and y300-0100
Aospa Final by eloi

Edited by luca020400

Posted

Stock

1 aosp modo

2 slimstock

Cm based

CarbonRom by me and y300-0100

Aospa Final by eloi

What are the main differences between aosp mod and slimstock ? Thx

Posted (edited)

Aosp mod is a full stock rom that seems like aosp ROM

For example he have added the aosp phone in huawei stock

Falso tge aosp modo si more optimized than the slimstock

Edited by luca020400

Posted

Stock: only on test (Aosp)..

CM: i find CM10.1.3 is the best Hard/Soft-ware combination (my version :P )