Slow touch responses CM11 [4.4.4]

Guest MIERZVINSKI

Guest MIERZVINSKI

seems my touch is slow when i click something touch need 1-2 seconds to register my click. Can i somehowe fix this ? Thanks for help

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Yep, I've had this happen to me before. In my case it was because of a (accidental) dirty flash. I guess your md5 checksum was fine if it installed, but you're not giving enough info...  This usually happens because of something that was done (or NOT done) at install. So:

• Did you do a factory reset in CWM?
  • Did you format the /system partition (in the advanced menu)?

I know a lot of people like dirty flashing, as they can keep all their apps and their data. But it doesn't always work. Furthermore, if it doesn't work, complaining about it here won't do you any good, because fixing bugs on dirty systems is a perilous thing. That's why you should only report bugs from completely clean installs!

Is this a clean install?

PS: If the problem persists (keeps going) after a clean install, then let someone in the right forum know about it. This is a problem with CM11, so should be reported to that thread...

Guest MIERZVINSKI

First of all i installed last CWM recovery over terminal emulator and then i was going to flash CM 11 but i didnt format the /system partition .

I will try factory reset,wiping cache,dalvik too and format/system again. Thank you !  :)