Sign in to follow this  
Coreyz0rZ

Audio Problems - Ascend Y300-0151

Coreyz0rZ    0

Hi, I've been using custom ROMs on my Y300 for 3 or so months now, not had a single problem, but recently I fancied a change, I installed the AOSP Kitkat 4.4.4 ROM on my device but it went corrupt from me removing apps I didn't want. So I restored from a backup of Android 4.1.2 PureCM... Everything was fine but when I went to play some music (HEAVE music listener) I notice music wasn't coming through the headphones neither the external loud speaker. I could hear it coming from the secondary speaker used for phone calls. I cannot fix this problem, it still happens with different ROMs, I just don't know what to do. The main use for this phone is music and I'm so annoyed right now it's untrue. If anyone knows a way to help solve this or knows exactly what to do to sort it I'd be very grateful.  :unsure:

Coreyz0rZ    0

I installed Firefox OS (Dragonsphere team), I think that might have been the problem, found a fix on another thread. I will make a new thread for people explaining what I did :)

oe3675    0

You can try to replace -audio.a2dp.default.so-audio.primary.msm7x27a.so-audio_policy.msm7x27a.so-(in system/lib/hw) from one ROM without audio problems.

Edited by oe3675