LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

So we are getting next update 16th this month ? Thought u gonna u[date yeastrday or today so i waited for new build.

Nope, a new build will come today (probably this evening or tonight), today is MONDAY ;)

Edit: today is Sunday, but the new build's info is correct ;)

Edited by Giuseppe Vallone

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Lol no m8 today is sunday around 17.00 so like atleast 7 hour to go

Uh, yes, excuse me, my mistake, I wrote the wrong day [emoji28] The sense of the post itself was correct though, so today we should have a new build ;)

Guest technofreak

We just have to wait ;-) well i am running on art, just beautifull

I tried art with that ROM and updated iodak's kernel, and was everything but beautifull. Probably i mess out something but don't know what. I don't have any special app just usual,Facebook,viber,kernel tweaker,greenify,xda app,taptalk...and yes, i use trebuchet as launcher and android l theme. Maybe is related to that? What do you guys think? Edited by technofreak

Guest Krislv

I tried art with that ROM and updated iodak's kernel, and was everything but beautifull. Probably i mess out something but don't know what. I don't have any special app just usual,Facebook,viber,kernel tweaker,greenify,xda app,taptalk...and yes, i use trebuchet as launcher and android l theme. Maybe is related to that? What do you guys think?

Maybe it's better to use nova launcher or liquid launcher, just give it a try and report. :)

I tried art with that ROM and updated iodak's kernel, and was everything but beautifull. Probably i mess out something but don't know what. I don't have any special app just usual,Facebook,viber,kernel tweaker,greenify,xda app,taptalk...and yes, i use trebuchet as launcher and android l theme. Maybe is related to that? What do you guys think?

works with buzz. I also use greenify (without xspoed), tapatalk, viber,.. dunno whats wrong.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zomut.watchdoglite

Don't let it's name fool you.It can monitor CPU usage of apps and alert you when it exceeds a threshold you've set.Useful when used together with apps that can manage autoruns/services

Also try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.disableservice

only turn off services which you don't need, if you go turn off all services to "save battery", your apps will be unusable.For example, the game, batman uses a push service even while game is not runing.You can safely disable that service, but if whatsapp runs a service in the background so that you can receive messages once you turn your wifi on, that is a service you require and shouldn't turn off.Also don't touch system services.

Thanks, will check it a bit latter.

this is ovbiously screenshot from another device.

Yep true. A friend made this on samsung note 2 (stock). 

I cant overclock to 1700mhz, wont run. 

Guest technofreak

Yep true. A friend made this on samsung note 2 (stock).

I cant overclock to 1700mhz, wont run.

Hahaaa, i think that even 2000mhz can't be enough for that score for CPU :D

Guest tool_king

Still no new build ? Should i flash old one or wait a bit longer ?

Also i whould flesh kernel too.

Flash the "old" one in the meantime. It's working pretty well together with Mourta's kernel anyway.

Ok thx.Any "tricks" i should know before fleshing (for example in CM11 you should change max speed of cpu manualy to wotk well)

Just flash it, no needs to change anything. I just underclocked and undervolt mine.

Guest tool_king

Ok thx.Any "tricks" i should know before fleshing (for example in CM11 you should change max speed of cpu manualy to wotk well)

No, no tricks. Mourta just recommended to use abyssplug, balanced and row for now, but that's not a must. The ROM works a lot better without xposed, that's maybe some kind ot hint. ;)

Edited by tool_king

Guest dimi89

Ok thx .. BTW 1 more question since i read a lot that it make a big difference what gapps are people using (expirienced myself same) what gapps do you recomend ? i have PA modular micro should i use maybe nother ones ?

No, no tricks. Mourta just recommended to use abyssplug, balanced and row for now, but that's not a must. The ROM works a lot better without xposed, that's maybe some kind ot hint. ;)

Maybe, but than ART wont run (got better quadrant benchmark score on art)

Guest tool_king

Maybe, but than ART wont run (got better quadrant benchmark score on art)

I guess you misunderstood something, mate! ;) ART ist just running WITHOUT xposed. ;)

Also try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.disableservice

only turn off services which you don't need, if you go turn off all services to "save battery", your apps will be unusable.For example, the game, batman uses a push service even while game is not runing.You can safely disable that service, but if whatsapp runs a service in the background so that you can receive messages once you turn your wifi on, that is a service you require and shouldn't turn off.Also don't touch system services.

So whats marked is running and whars not marked is blocked? se4ase6a.jpg

Guest Gmobilize

Hi,days ago i flashed the latest build and im also uisng the modified iodaks kernel and no other mods ,but there are some problems with wifi for me :
1)MAC changed - (Solved by changing it back to the old one as in previous posts)

2) Once i leave the area of the network which im connected to ,the wifi state locks up and can not be changed unless i reboot. So i have to manually run wifi off each time before i leave the area of the network. Can this be somehow related to the wifi drivers update? any ideas?

Edited by Gmobilize