LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Guest Valdrinit

Ehh...i just had "sleep of death" as i call it. Charger pluged, and phone didnt response. I had to power press to reboot. Anyone else?

I had a couple of "sleeps of death" with the previous version of the rom, but now that problem is gone for me thanks to Mortua.

Guest BaluP880

I had a couple of "sleeps of death" with the previous version of the rom, but now that problem is gone for me thanks to Mortua.

Oups, wrong quote. I also had several "sleeps of death", and still have. 

Edited by BaluP880

Guest tool_king

Oups, wrong quote. I also had several "sleeps of death", and still have. 

Did you undervolt your device? Which settings do you use? Without any information (or even better logs, dmesg,...), Mourta won't be able do fix anything.

Guest metabrain

I really like the rom, very smooth compared to slimbeans (from where I came)! :) Great work! :) 

I installed version 8-17 however I would like to install 08-22 :D

Do I need to format system, cache and "everything" else?

And does 08-22 liquidsmooth contains 08-23  kernel ? :)

And last question: do you recommend using ART ?

thx in advance.

Guest tool_king

I installed version 8-17 however I would like to install 08-22 :D

Do I need to format system, cache and "everything" else?

And does 08-22 liquidsmooth contains 08-23  kernel ? :)

And last question: do you recommend using ART ?

No, you don't have to wipe or format anything, if you already have been on the 08-17 version so far. The new kernel is already merged within the new rom. I personally prefer ART, but it's a matter of taste I guess.

Guest lef7er1s
Hello @Mourta ,first off all thank you for this fantastic rom , i have no words to say how greatful we all are for your job :D .
Since yesterday I am on your latest release + mourta-stable_08-23 kernel and i have set everything as you proposed in the OP .
After one day of use i have to say that i am impressed . Perfect deep sleep , fast and fluid, too many optimizations and features etc..
I have one request if you don't mind , in built-in SMS app(and with keyboard generaly), word prediction and spell checker doesn't work in my language (i am from Greece) but if i switch to English works perfectly. So i am guessing that Greek language missing. Can you add it please? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work! 

Guest Gerard Szulc

Are u all with those bsod's on ART? I was facing it too now trying dalvik.

Also ok google everywhere causing microphone not working in calls for me.

If it is app problem please skip it. But i think its something with blobs or those audio wrappers which Adam made.

Edited by Gerard Szulc

Guest BaluP880

Are u all with those bsod's on ART? I was facing it too now trying dalvik.

Also ok google everywhere causing microphone not working in calls for me.

If it is app problem please skip it. But i think its something with blobs or those audio wrappers which Adam made.

Nope, dalvik. Recommended settings using Kernel Tweaker, no undervolting, no overclocking. Latest ROM and latest Kernel. Beside these SODs the best ROM I ever used!!!! thanks a lot for that!

Guest derders

no... made a clean install on ART and no bsod problems

try to install LS

boot

set to ART

reboot to recovery

flash GAPPs

reboot

install/restore your apps (if you use TB than check the list of apps to prevent that you restore apps like Google+ updates or stuff like this..) had this in userapps 

and Trickstermod without data (if you use it)

reboot to recovery and wipe dalvik/cache

boot and wait

Guest Gerard Szulc

I am on previous version of ROM and on latest kernel and it started after flashing it. seems it is  kernel related.

And it didnt happen on charging. I'll grab a logcat when it comes again

Guest Mourta

I'm aware of the issue, i know why it occurs (only when charging, the rest i cannot account for and will know nothing about without proper logs, i prefer bootlog logs and so should you as users, it's simple to use and simple for me to find the problem) and i am in the process of fixing it.

I didn't realize that we have a linked LP/GPU interface and that is my bad, i instituted a full overclocking capability but that cannot be done as it is, this is why it hangs when transitioning from the charging to use or sleep (sleep is so fast that if your phone is not on, it is immediate).

Guest metabrain

No, you don't have to wipe or format anything, if you already have been on the 08-17 version so far. The new kernel is already merged within the new rom. I personally prefer ART, but it's a matter of taste I guess.

So, i just install the rom and the kernel (separate zips since the kernel isn't included) ?

Guest tool_king

So, i just install the rom and the kernel (separate zips since the kernel isn't included) ?

The kernel is already included in the rom. So just flash the rom and the gapps, that's it.

Guest halldors78

great rom again, but i was testing tonight to connect the phone to my bluetooth speaker and it didnt work, have only once before gotten this error but don't remember wich rom. it used to work with liquid smooth. anyone else gotten this error? thank you

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

great rom again, but i was testing tonight to connect the phone to my bluetooth speaker and it didnt work, have only once before gotten this error but don't remember wich rom. it used to work with liquid smooth. anyone else gotten this error? thank you

Bluetooth works fine here..please, grab logs if you want to report a bug, no one can help you without them