LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Haha, this thread is jokes.. All bigging up Mourta for building LiquidSmooth using the wrong device tree (liquid is based on AOSP and CM, so its not optimised at all) and all you've done is included one commit (and probably just changed the toolchain for your "own" optimisations.

My versions are outperforming yours by 3-4k antutu benchmarks with testers (blind testing) claiming a smoother ui and less freezes with daytoday usage, without even over clocking... Which is giving users around 5-6hours on screen time, double what you are providing.

Your kernel is kanged and is kanged bad.. Do you even code bro?

Your "optimisations" are bullshit. Try see how a real ROM performs. s.basketbuild.com/devs/Absol

I got build server space, clean build in 8mimutes 37seconds with ccache..

Ok, except for the fact that it has been established that you are lying through your teeth i would ask all users who fell for this to cancel all credit cards and change their logins to every site.

I've reviewd his github, it's completely free of any additions from him, his ROM makes a masked request and it shouldn't be there.

If you have tried his ROM, any of his ROM's then you should wipe your phone before committing any transactions on it.

XDA banned him for including a keylogger version in his roms.

I'm not sure, after i delete the secondary boot.img the secondary rom booting.

You need separate boot images for different ROM's, i'm working on another implementation more up to date so it should sort itself out within the next few weeks as we transition from 3.1 to 3.4, i can't include the patches directly but i have the latest patchset implemented.

Guest Gerard Szulc

Ok, except for the fact that it has been established that you are lying through your teeth i would ask all users who fell for this to cancel all credit cards and change their logins to every site.

I've reviewd his github, it's completely free of any additions from him, his ROM makes a masked request and it shouldn't be there.

If you have tried his ROM, any of his ROM's then you should wipe your phone before committing any transactions on it.

XDA banned him for including a keylogger version in his roms.

I know u dont like him but this? LOL

Guest halldors78

have been trying Beanstalk cm version for 2 days and it works great, qr scanning works and no green screen on cam. and its very fast also. but other then that using photo from gallery doesnt work on lockscreen and there is no themer except the old one. but i'd rather have qr and skype working. but still this rom is also very good

You got 6 hours of screen on time? Can you prove this in any way?

These are some photos I managed to retrieve from the italian forum Androidiani, posted by me some time ago.

image_VjXXb.jpg image_AC239.jpg

They are definitely not complete, but I can assure you I used no underclock or things like those.

Anyway, I just undervolted voltages of the MP Core as suggested (by 75 mV). Hope things go better. Until now, I was able to obtain up to 3 hours and a half of screen, continuously using WhatsApp and Facebook.

I have to underline, though, that when I was using FluidROM I didn't have free Internet with mobile data, so I was always using WiFi. Now, instead, I always use data, so perhaps the battery drops more quickly. 

I encountered some problems though: I am unable to call with Skype, with Hnagout the microphone works and doesn't works as it wants. Sometimes the phone blocks itself and I have to remove battery and start it up again, but when it is ready there is no signal and I have to reboot again to have again connection.

Anyway it is pretty fast in everything, I'll do some test with these settings and then I will upgrade the kernel to see if some problems disappear.

Still a great job, go on :)

I know u dont like him but this? LOL

Straight From an XDA mod. Why do you think all links were removed as he got permabanned? This hasn't been done in any other case.

And it's not that I don't like him, I did not seek him out, go into a thread of his and spew incoherent drivel while trying to pass off others code as my own and then post "evidence" where it shows that I was lying through my teeth.

OK, in suppose I don't like lying scumbags. Who does?

Guest greece4E

Mourta there is a possibility to make a stock rom(4.0.1  ics) ? i think the stock run very smooth and battery its better than all rom,, with your knowledge and skills maybe create a GREAT rom performance/stability/battery 

Guest tool_king

Mourta there is a possibility to make a stock rom(4.0.1 ics) ? i think the stock run very smooth and battery its better than all rom,, with your knowledge and skills maybe create a GREAT rom performance/stability/battery

Android L will be released soon, and you are asking for an ICS ROM? Are you kidding?

Guest greece4E

Android L will be released soon, and you are asking for an ICS ROM? Are you kidding?

no all know the stock rom has performance/stability/battery its possible to go up to 3h onscreen ..the problem with us phone is the battery 

Guest tool_king

no all know the stock rom has performance/stability/battery its possible to go up to 3h onscreen ..the problem with us phone is the battery

With Mourta's LS ROM and his kernel I get about 3 hours screen on time as well. And it's way smoother than ICS stock ROM has ever been imho.

Guest greece4E

With Mourta's LS ROM and his kernel I get about 3 hours screen on time as well. And it's way smoother than ICS stock ROM has ever been imho.

i have try mourta and its great but no like stock about battery . all for be is battery . with stock performance/stability im ok

Straight From an XDA mod. Why do you think all links were removed as he got permabanned? This hasn't been done in any other case.

And it's not that I don't like him, I did not seek him out, go into a thread of his and spew incoherent drivel while trying to pass off others code as my own and then post "evidence" where it shows that I was lying through my teeth.

OK, in suppose I don't like lying scumbags. Who does?

Just got this:

"Hello mourta / IcanhasLG,

I contact you from here because im not allowed to post at modaco, but i thing its important.

On the modaco page your wrote that the ROM from penguin449 is making a masked request and i think you are right, because i was so dumb to test this ROM on friday ( i installed it over yours ) and my banking account was hacked on moday and money was stolen. I cound get my money back, so thats not the problem, but i think i can confirm your post and it´s important for others. I´m not 100% sure that this ROM was the Problem, but it seems to be.

Thanks

Stefan Nuxoll"

You may note if you install his Liquid that there are SU calls that are strange and don't ask your permission at all.

I advise everyone to be careful on this.

And with that.... how about a new ROM for you guys?

Stefan Nuxoll is a well known FLOSS developer.

Edited by Mourta

Guest justchris20

Just got this:

"Hello mourta / IcanhasLG,

I contact you from here because im not allowed to post at modaco, but i thing its important.

On the modaco page your wrote that the ROM from penguin449 is making a masked request and i think you are right, because i was so dumb to test this ROM on friday ( i installed it over yours ) and my banking account was hacked on moday and money was stolen. I cound get my money back, so thats not the problem, but i think i can confirm your post and it´s important for others. I´m not 100% sure that this ROM was the Problem, but it seems to be.

Thanks

Stefan Nuxoll"

You may note if you install his Liquid that there are SU calls that are strange and don't ask your permission at all.

I advise everyone to be careful on this.

And with that.... how about a new ROM for you guys?

Stefan Nuxoll is a well known FLOSS developer.

Is Fluoxetine and penguin449 really the same because I use a rom from Fluoxetine. If yes I better delete it... Thanks.

Is Fluoxetine and penguin449 really the same because I use a rom from Fluoxetine. If yes I better delete it... Thanks.

Yes, and it was because of this he was not only banned but all links to his work were removed.

He pops up on forums here and there as absol or fluox or fluoxentine and grabs a few users before someone notices and bans him.

His work is not exposed, there is not a single thing on his github that isn't just a plain fork from P880-Dev, not a single letter is changed anywhere, i suppose he removed that when he realized that people could see his open code.

I think that is why he did this, to get new victims.

Yes, and it was because of this he was not only banned but all links to his work were removed.

He pops up on forums here and there as absol or fluox or fluoxentine and grabs a few users before someone notices and bans him.

His work is not exposed, there is not a single thing on his github that isn't just a plain fork from P880-Dev, not a single letter is changed anywhere, i suppose he removed that when he realized that people could see his open code.

I think that is why he did this, to get new victims.

Oh and for those of you using multiboot, i'm on that.

It's fairly simple since it exists for grouper as is, just have to replace a couple of filed and recompile.

"Can't you use fluoxentines stuff"... heh... i probably could, if it existed.

It's no risk these days either, the worst that could happen is that it screws up your boot partition and in that case you just boot into recovery and restore it.

Edited by Mourta