[ROM] [LeWa Os 5.1 MULTILANGUAGE] Port from N909 to Blade V

Guest gkalen

Guest gkalen

It's time for something new ...

This is a LeWa Os port for Blade V ....

LeWa OS 5.1 FOR BLADE V ... MULTILANGUAGE

Changelog

Based on latest stable version 31/7/2014

Deleted ALL of useless Lewa apps , chineze apps and generally all useless apps.

Updated some files and tweaks

Added languages ( cs-de-el-es-fr-hu-it-lv-nl-pl-pt(BR)-pt(PT)-ro-ru-sk-tr-vi )

I'm missing some languages strings.xml on some apps but you can help on this

BladeV LeWa Os5.1-14.10.17-Multilang

Changelog

Based on latest 14/10/17 lewa's stable version

Added , Sony Bravia engine

Implemented , Viper4 android FX for the best audio quality , THANKS to Viper520 ( more info , here ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223 ).

Minor changes to system files and tweaks

Maybe some more , i don't remember ...

DOWNLOAD ( Latest Release )

BladeV LeWaOs5.1 -14.10.17- Multilang

http://d-h.st/4PD

PREVIOUS ROM ( Multilanguage ).

DOWNLOAD Blade V LeWaOs 5.1 Multilanguage ( 14.07.31 ).

http://d-h.st/R7C

Previous ROM ( First rom , no multilanguage support ).

BladeV LeWa Os5.1 - 14.07.31

Changelog

kernel changes ( Init.d support , unsecured boot.img , changed ramdisk ).

Init.d and build.prop tweaks

Ported from N909 Lewa rom ... http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=44

Only Chinese and English languages

Download

http://d-h.st/b61

INSTALLATION

Boot into recovery.

Advanced / boot into recovery

Wipe data factory reset

Wipe cache partition

Advanced / Wipe dalvik cache

Mounts and storage / format system

Install zip / choose zip from external sd / ... choose BladeV LeWa Os5.1.zip

Wait to finish installation

Reboot system now

Wait 3-5 min , until rom boot

Enjoy LeWa OS 5.1 on Blade V !!!!!

Some screenshots ...

post-1041787-0-84588200-1411350655_thumbpost-1041787-0-58208100-1411350666_thumbpost-1041787-0-42220000-1411350680_thumbpost-1041787-0-04421300-1411350686_thumbpost-1041787-0-78141800-1411350698_thumbpost-1041787-0-98740700-1411350704_thumbpost-1041787-0-05189600-1411350712_thumbpost-1041787-0-42068500-1411350759_thumbpost-1041787-0-73668100-1411350837_thumb

THEME

MiuiV5 , Theme For LeWa OS

Download , MiuiV5

http://d-h.st/Vk1

INSTALLATION

Download , MiuiV5.lwt

Copy and paste it to , sdcard/LEWA/theme/lwt/ ... MiuiV5.lwt

Open Theme manager app , and apply MiuiV5 theme or any other part you want.

Done !!!

Enjoy MiuiV5 lockscreen and icons to your LeWa Rom.

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

Ready for first release....

BladeV LeWa Os5.1
Changelog
kernel changes ( Init.d support , unsecured boot.img , changed ramdisk ).
Init.d and build.prop tweaks
Ported from N909 Lewa rom ... http://bbs.lewaos.com/down_detail.php?id=44
Only Chinese and English languages

Download

http://d-h.st/b61

INSTALLATION
Boot into recovery.
Advanced / boot into recovery
Wipe data factory reset
Wipe cache partition
Advanced / Wipe dalvik cache
Mounts and storage / format system
Install zip / choose zip from external sd / ... choose BladeV LeWa Os5.1.zip
Wait to finish installation
Reboot system now
Wait 3-5 min , until rom boot
Enjoy LeWa OS 5.1 on Blade V !!!!!

Screenshots

post-1041787-14074240479803_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14074240652473_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14074240806602_thumb.jpg

post-1041787-14074240916174_thumb.jpg

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

You've done a nice job as usual,the rom works fine and i haven't seen any bugs so far.

Thank you for the port ! :)

Thanks !!!

It seems fine for me too ....

Of course I will update the rom as soon as possible , I tried with developer version ( 14-08-01 ) ,but it doesn't seems good .

So , rom will be updated with stable version 14.07.31 ,( I think every month ) .

This is only the first version , almost for testing purposes only , maybe tomorrow i will release the basic version with some adds and some deletes.

Thanks for feedback !!!!

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

I don't know if you allready understand it , but ROM updated ...

Changelog

Port is ready and this is the basic release.

Based on stable Lewa release for N909 , 31/07/2014.

Deleted all Chinese apps and weather app.

Dalvik optimization tweaks

Gapps included

New download link in first post

ENJOY LeWa Os5.1 on Blade V !!!!!

Guest gkalen

Hi .Can you tell me how you port roms,or a tutorial that you used to learn how to port roms?

There are a lot of guides to port roms if you search google.

But you need to find a device with same specs and you will need brain and patience until you make it.

Anyway , what kind of rom you want to port ????

@ wilz

I add Russian to Lewa rom , thanks to your link .

It doesn't seem to me that is full translated , but it has Russian in most of apps .

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

I want to port cyanogenemod from karbonn s5 titanium.i have read a lot of tutorials but i want to know what is the best.

You must compile a kernel for porting cyanogenmod , except if you know to build a kernel from sources.

Or else if you allready have a kernel , do you have ???

I don't know how to build a kernel , i read also some users who want cyanogenmod and their requests to KonstaT for a kernel , i wish to knew about kernels but i don't know .

I make an account on github for trying to play with kernel but still i can't find a guide on how to use github and what tools needed for building a kernel from sources and i stuck here , i want to make some minor changes to stock kernel's zimage , but i don't know how to use github.

TO ALL USERS

We need a dev to compile a kernel , it's useless to ask about updating our phones to 4.2 or 4.4 as we don't have a dev to compile a kernel.

I was hoping on konstaT to help us with a kernel but i can also understand him very well , it's not the best thing to work on a kernel without having the device.

KonstaT helped as a lot with his cwm recovery , kernel sources and usefull topics without having the device , a BIG thank to him is less i can do.

Our only hope is ZTE , if will release an update for this phone , which i don't believe it , BladeV is not such a popular device.

Edited by gkalen

Guest shiftyc

Compiling the kernel isn't that difficult.  You don't need GitHub to start with, you can just make changes on your local computer to try stuff out.

There are plenty of kernel building guides, I started with the one at XDA University. It's a bit out of date, but with a little effort I got the Blade V kernel to compile.

Guest gkalen

Compiling the kernel isn't that difficult. You don't need GitHub to start with, you can just make changes on your local computer to try stuff out.

There are plenty of kernel building guides, I started with the one at XDA University. It's a bit out of date, but with a little effort I got the Blade V kernel to compile.

I can't do changes to zimage through cygwin , except to ramdisk folder .

Do you know how to make changes to zimage ???

I would like to do some changes to zimage but i don't find a tool to open it and compile it again ...

Personally , i'm a Miui fan and i'm happy for having Miui , but i really want to try to edit zimage , if you know any guide , give me a link if you like...

Guest shiftyc

I can't do changes to zimage through cygwin , except to ramdisk folder .

Do you know how to make changes to zimage ???

I would like to do some changes to zimage but i don't find a tool to open it and compile it again ...

Personally , i'm a Miui fan and i'm happy for having Miui , but i really want to try to edit zimage , if you know any guide , give me a link if you like...

As far as I know you can't patch the zImage like you can the ramdisk.  The zImage is the compiled object code, you need to edit the source then re-compile.

This is what I originally used to learn how to do it.

Guest gkalen

As far as I know you can't patch the zImage like you can the ramdisk. The zImage is the compiled object code, you need to edit the source then re-compile.

This is what I originally used to learn how to do it.

The reason for building from sources is zimage , but i will check your link when i have time , to play a little bit with kernel .... Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gkalen

Finally i MADE it ....

After a week of searching and a lot of faills , i managed to decompile and recompile correctly LeWa system applications , with apk multi tool ( maybe i'm the first one to make it with Apk Multi Tool and later i will post a guide on how to decompile and recompile succesfully LeWa system apps ).

So , after this prologue , you can understand that LeWa rom for Blade V will become MultiLanguage in next update.

I will add as much languages as i can , cause i don't have translations for all languages.

Screenshot with Greek language ....

post-1041787-14088925918856_thumb.jpg

Guest CELOTTO ALESSANDRO SILVIO

Hi, very nice job!!! I've installed ROM, I think there is a bug in the status bar clock, don't update time.

Thank you!!

Guest gkalen

Hi, very nice job!!! I've installed ROM, I think there is a bug in the status bar clock, don't update time.

Thank you!!

Thanks !!!!

I have to tell you that Rom is not ready yet , i will change some more files with files from European version ( LeWa is a fully chinese rom and needs some more changes ) , this is only the first version and i made only the basics , more on next update .

I'm focusing on translation right now , i hope until the end of this week i will finish with Greek translation.

Note that , i will do only Greek translation , i have also some other xml's with other languages , but i'm not sure if it gonna work as well as with Greek lang.

If somebody wants to help with translation , i will give all xml's needed to translate it in your desired language , it isn't difficult but it's a pain in the as*#* , some apps has over 1200 lines to translate.

It's very nice rom , very fast , very closed to Miui , more free ram than Miui and goes really well.

And for the statusbar clock , what do you mean , don't up update time , i don't see any problem in time , it works correct on my phone , or you mean something else ???

Hi, I would like to help you, but I'm not a developer, I appreciate your job, and I like to see how work custom ROMs. I like too match this ROM and I think it's better than MIUI. I hope you will

continue the development work!!

Clock update in status bar now correctly work, maybe it was a network problem!! ....s*** Italian network!!!!

.....I use a simply XML editor in my job, if you send me a sample file you needed, I try to translate in Italian language...

Hi, I would like to help you, but I'm not a developer, I appreciate your job, and I like to see how work custom ROMs. I like too match this ROM and I think it's better than MIUI. I hope you will

continue the development work!!

Clock update in status bar now correctly work, maybe it was a network problem!! ....s*** Italian network!!!!

Thanks for concerning !

LeWa is very close to Miui but it's faster and has more free ram ( that's why it seems faster ) , i also like it a lot and that's why i'm trying to translate it.

About statusbar clock , i was never having problems , maybe you're right about network operator , luckily i don't have problems.

.....I use a simply XML editor in my job, if you send me a sample file you needed, I try to translate in Italian language...

Translation doesn't need developing knowledge , just needed time and patience to translate some sentences and words to your language.

Last night , i start translate LewaSettings , it has 2048 lines to translate ( the biggest xml of all apps ) , i managed to translate 758 lines in 2,5 hours , tonight i will continue ....

The only thing needed , is notepad++ , to make it correct.

Anyway , i will upload tonight an xml , to see how it should be.

First of all i will include every translation that i allready have and will see how it goes and what languages missing.

Sometimes wrong translations will give FC's on some apps , that's why i told about helping on translation , but will see this after Multilanguage release.

Thanks for your concern.

• 3 weeks later...

It took me long , but now it's ready ... or almost ready , because i;m missing some translated strings.xml on some apps.

LeWa OS 5.1 FOR BLADE V ... MULTILANGUAGE

Changelog

Based on latest stable version 31/7/2014

Deleted ALL of useless Lewa apps , chineze apps and generally all useless apps.

Updated some files and tweaks

Added languages ( cs-de-el-es-fr-hu-it-lv-nl-pl-pt(BR)-pt(PT)-ro-ru-sk-tr-vi )

I'm missing some languages strings.xml on some apps but you can help on this

DOWNLOAD

http://d-h.st/R7C

INSTALLATION

Read first post please

SCREENSHOTS

post-1041787-0-26613100-1411348198_thumb post-1041787-0-97078400-1411348254_thumb post-1041787-0-25486600-1411348292_thumb post-1041787-0-06296100-1411348306_thumb post-1041787-0-42323400-1411348360_thumb post-1041787-0-67191900-1411348372_thumb post-1041787-0-42940900-1411348380_thumb

ENJOY LEWA

Edited by gkalen