[DEV][ROM][2.8.] CAF Firefox OS - B2G for ZTE Open C / Kis 3

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

It is not my intention? I mean after after I installed os firefox second sim card is not detected (no signal)

What is your intention then? That's the first time you even mentioned second SIM slot...

Did you try what I instructed in the post above? If it still doesn't work on dual-SIM devices after that, there's absolutely nothing I can/will do about it without having a dual-SIM device myself.

• 1 month later...
Guest KonstaT

Hopefully the final CAF B2G build. :) Had a strange issue with wifi testing this. Had to revert back to M8610AAAAANLYD180333.1 modem to get wifi working (I had already updated to M8610AAAAANLYD1803213.1) which doesn't make much sense. Also don't have a working SIM card in this device at the moment so I couldn't test everything I would have liked (e.g. headset detection that should be fixed).

b2g-20150802-kis3.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?3khlyk42c0ngpdy
md5:3e22cb7e766e1450cc993df95290bbf0

-updates from new ZTE kernel source release (i.e. Goodix GT960F touchscreen support)
-patch recently disclosed stagefright vulnerabilities (more info)

• 1 month later...
Guest plmosqueda

hello, i have a problem with my ZTEOC. For some reason i lost my imei and use the qpst to restore. I do not know why the last digit has changeg from 2 to 0 and i have no 3 now, eiher FF or android. do you hknow any tool to restore imei again, now qpst does not connect to my device

Guest KonstaT

hello, i have a problem with my ZTEOC. For some reason i lost my imei and use the qpst to restore. I do not know why the last digit has changeg from 2 to 0 and i have no 3 now, eiher FF or android. do you hknow any tool to restore imei again, now qpst does not connect to my device

And this is something related to this Firefox OS build? It would be interesting to know what all you people losing IMEIs are doing anyway...

You need to put your device into diag mode to get it recognized by QPST ('setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb').

Edited by KonstaT

• 1 month later...
Guest KonstaT

???

French community is doing nightly/monthly builds of various flavors (including 2.5 or 3.0-prerelease or whatever you want to call it). You need to have ZTE stock Firefox OS engineering build (Android Jelly Bean based) installed on your device and these builds will only update the top gecko/gaia layers of the system leaving all the lower lever stuff intact.

This build on the other hand is based on Android KitKat and it's a 'full' build including Linux kernel, Android system/hw adaptation/HALs, gonk/gecko/gaia, etc. All built from the source and open sourced. These are two completely different things.

• 5 months later...