Sign in to follow this  
QLF

Restore to "Out the box" setup

Evening all,

Trying out a new project, and want to return the hudl back to virgin out the box setup. Stock ROM version 1 not good enough, as this boots to the home screen. I need it to run trough the initial setup wizard, including wifi setup then ROM updates etc.

Does anyone have a copy of this anywhere?

Also - Has anyone found a workaround for the RKFlash drivers on windows 8.1? Have searched the forum, but having to run on a win7 machine for now.

Many Thanks!

Evening all,

Trying out a new project, and want to return the hudl back to virgin out the box setup. Stock ROM version 1 not good enough, as this boots to the home screen. I need it to run trough the initial setup wizard, including wifi setup then ROM updates etc.

Does anyone have a copy of this anywhere?

Also - Has anyone found a workaround for the RKFlash drivers on windows 8.1? Have searched the forum, but having to run on a win7 machine for now.

Many Thanks!

would flashing the stock rom V1, booting up and then factory resetting via Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data rest acheive what you're trying to do? It should leave you with a stock install and I believe if you factory reset it should run through the setup stuff upon first reboot