[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest Arysthaar

Hello, not been here since a little time, I downloaded the latest AOSPA build for u8951 and I can not get the camera to work, I tried other apps but they always force-close or show a black screen...

Would a logcat be any help ? Or is this a know bug or something ?

EDIT: sometimes the images shows for some seconds and then the app crashes, so the camera is working I suppose...

Edited by Arysthaar

Guest Panos28

Thnx for this awesome rom...Fast and no random reboot for me...I have lag at facebook App but i thnk that it's from app as i read reviews....everything else works fine....just one problem (?)  ..i cant turn off NFC..i uncheck it but when i go back ti's still on..Also awesome antutu result...

Greetings from Greece

post-1026098-0-70251500-1414579027_thumb

Guest mitchde

QS= quick settings

Thanks.

But for what kind of settings?

I miss setting to setup (and order) the buttons for wlan, brigthness, .... (on the screen if i wish down at the right upper corner on the screen).

If came from CM11 , perhaps that button setup is somewhere als in that rom.

Edited by mitchde

Guest spanitzer

Thnx for this awesome rom...Fast and no random reboot for me...I have lag at facebook App but i thnk that it's from app as i read reviews....everything else works fine....just one problem (?) ..i cant turn off NFC..i uncheck it but when i go back ti's still on..Also awesome antutu result...

Greetings from Greece

You must restart your G510 before disabled NFC.

Btw. The Antutu Result is a bug. Plesse tell me the 3D Score.

Guest Panos28

You must restart your G510 before disabled NFC.

Btw. The Antutu Result is a bug. Plesse tell me the 3D Score.

Thnx for the advice..now everything is ok..Antutu 3D score is 5992...Bug? hmmm so i will never get a real result??

Guest Panos28

I have 11200 with antutu (Y300)

So i thought that my 16402 with my g510 is real compared to y300...But spanitzer told me is bug...But om is very fast..No lag, no reboot...Antutu is just a psychological reason..lol

Guest DeSTRxL

So i thought that my 16402 with my g510 is real compared to y300...But spanitzer told me is bug...But om is very fast..No lag, no reboot...Antutu is just a psychological reason..lol

I suspected already AnTuTu , so if a rom is fine with me I keep it .. if not change it , I did two tests with 1 to 9000 and another than 12,000 ( wtf )

Edited by DeSTRxL

Guest spanitzer

Thnx for the advice..now everything is ok..Antutu 3D score is 5992...Bug? hmmm so i will never get a real result??

Yes over 5000 Points is a bug. My best real Score with G510 is 12.700.